First plant

Discussion in 'Security' started by taxiv3, Dec 26, 2017.

1. So I am planning to grow my first plant very soon in my apartment closet. I want to grow one Northern lights strain. Since odor is my biggest issue I plan to get a grow tent, inline fan, and a carbon filter. Will a 4 inch filter be big enough or should I go bigger? Will this stink up my room? Will it stink up my whole apartment? I honestly don't know what Im doing lol

2. Sounds like you should do more personal research. I Don't recommend it in an apartment. I'm not saying it can't be done. but I personally Held off when I lived in an apartment. The risk outways the reward in my opinion. But if you did want too. A closet would be decent. You need too keep air going to the plant though so it can get co2. For one small plant the 4 inch would be alright maybe, It's really hard to say depending on apt size and everything else. you really just want to make sure you have your tent sealed up to the maximum so no smell escapes unless it goes thru that filter. otherwise it could seep threw vents to other apts etc. I would say it will be pretty strong by the end of flower.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the information man! I decided not to risk it for my apartment but when I get a house I will defiantly look into it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app