First plant ever need lots of help and advice.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Dabmasterdany710, Feb 19, 2019.

1. When can I harvest her? Strain is dark angel. Switched to my 12/12 in late December. This is my first plant so I don’t know how to harvest. Should I begin the flush process?any tips? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks beautiful! Cant wait to grow my own

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. looks amazing! nice job! from the timeframe you gave and how she looks i’d say your probably ready to harvest but the best method is to look at the trichomes. u want them to be cloudy with maybe 10% or so turning amber. get yourself a jewelry loupe (around 10 bucks on amazon) to look at them. and if your growing in soil you probably want to start a flush where you stop all nutrients and only feed water for a week or so before you chop. there’s a lot of good info and tutorials on this site if you look for them. check out the stickied threads. or if u want a more straightforward and shorter tutorial without having to read all the extraneous posts check out growweedeasy.com good luck to you!