first pipe ever

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jakegetsbaked91, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Just broke the first pipe I ever bought. Have a lot of glass, have broke pieces in the past, but am truely bummed out and sad about this one. I prefer bongs but i always smoked this one just as much. Had it for over 5 years. First glass I ever smoked thru. Damn.... never thought id actually get attached to a bowl :/

R.I.P.

ForumRunner_20130405_153609.png

2. damn thats a tight ass pipe, sorry. looks kind of thick tho, how did it break?

3. #3 jakegetsbaked91, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    Over 1/4 in glass. I dropped that bowl from a moving car and it was cool.

Was grinding some herb up and the bowl in my hand and the top of the grinder. Went to put the top on the grinder and the must not have had a tight grip on the bowl.

Tossed it 6 or 7 ft to concrete.

Can't decide if I need to replace it lol.

4. Spot at 20 past 4 and picked this up to heal the pain a lil haha

Not bad for 30

5. Oops forgot pic

ForumRunner_20130406_130919.png

6. I already got attached to my first pipe, i feel you...

Crazy you had it for five years

7. ForumRunner_20130407_092201.png

ForumRunner_20130407_092214.png

ForumRunner_20130407_092227.png

I'm going to die a lil inside if I break this. I named him Darth maul. He Is my first pipe ever but damn its no nubey pipe.

8. Damn that's nice glass.

9. Damn OP, that's unique as fuck.

Gave my first piece to a friend. he broke it.
    [​IMG]

Gave my 3rd piece to a friend, he lost or broke it. Regret giving this one away :( I put in a lot of effort into getting it.
    [​IMG]

But I sill have my 2nd (that I got the same day as above) and 4th pieces 7 years later. :hello:

10. Just broke mine :/ fell from about 10 feet. At least I got my one hitter still and I need a new one! I like darth maul bowl.

11. right!