First Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by CallMeZ, May 9, 2011.

1. #1 CallMeZ, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Short version:
    Bought my first piece, made in the US, $45, chubbler

Full story: (You can just skip down to the pictures)
    Alright, I recently decided it was time to go ahead and take the next step and get my own personal piece. I was looking for a bubbler that was pretty specific and nobody seems to know where to find one. I decided I'd head into Salem and pick something up. I actually went and bought something without doing tons of research which is very abnormal for me. Anyway, I went into the downtown Tzone and started browsing around. Seemed to be a decent size selection with the cheap-o imports as well as some very nice looking locally blown glass. I asked about the piece I was looking for and she said that she had only seen a piece like that once. Oh well, time to put that on the back burner. I was looking at some interesting sherlocks when this little guy caught my eye. I guess the name for it is a chubbler (chillum + bubbler). I liked the size and thought it was something quite different than what I had seen before. I decided to go with novelty for my first piece and if it turns out to not be my preferred piece, so be it.

Now to the pictures:

The first two show the right colors. I just have crappy lighting here so everything always looks yellow unless I use flash which washes out some angles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you think. If only I could test it out right now...:p

2. That things pretty sick I've never seen one but I Also just started toking
    Good luck w/ the new piece

3. I have a shroom like that on my bubbler. Nice!

4. Totally grave digging this post but I've had a great epiphany during my current state of "elevation".

I finally found the perfect name for this piece. His name is Chunk.

Beyond having a name, Chunk shall now have a post-toke ritual. After taking some hits out of Chunk, said toker then does the Truffle Shuffle.

If you know what I'm talking about, you know this is great.
    If you don't know what I'm talking about, go rent Goonies so you can start living life.