First Piece, Comments and Name Ideas Wanted!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Shroom of Doom, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Hi all! :wave:

Photo0044.jpg

Me and two of my friends split this for $55, but I bought one out of their share. The other one called me over and planned on asking me the same question, so we're just gonna split it.

Anyways, I got this at the local Reggae Festival and was pretty high while I agreed to pitch in money, but I'm going to say I got a good deal since it's double chambered? I'm not too experienced with bubblers but I've gotta say, after a brownie and quite a few hits the smoke looked cool as hell.

So what do you think guys, good or bad deal? Only negative I see so far is it gets dirty easily and I'm sorta OCD about keeping things clean, but otherwise it hits nice. Also any name ideas?

2. ICE DRAGON
    Cool peice, bet it hits nice.
    Hopefully you didn't pay more the $45 for it. But if so its all good aslong as it gets you and the homies cheeched :D

3. looks really cool and you gotta smoke out of it and name it yourself man, it will just come to you.

but good luck "Sharing" a piece, i dont think i can even fathom that.

4. Since I ended up paying the most, it's basically I keep it and when my other friend wants to use it, he picks me up and I smoke with him. Sort of like a package deal. Basically I got the better end. :hello: