Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shmoke, Mar 21, 2009.

1. the shit smells sweet, like candy? i thought it smells like skunk? its pretty sticky too

2. pics would be nice, it could be numerous different things.

Juicy fruit
    bubble gum
    cotton candy
    etc.

3. this guy i know got some shit that smelled like candy, he asked and the guy told him he dropped some of that tasty puff shit in there. Not saying that happened to you, but it happens. how's it taste? :smoking:

4. ill post pics up later but is there anyway to tell that its laced because i thought it was sposed to smell like skunkkkk

5. i've smelled shit that smelled fruity, might just be the strain

6. You can't tell if something is laced just by the smell. Just smoke it and tell us what happens... or post pics.

7. Indica=skunk smell
    Sativa=Sweeter Smell

It's good stuff just smoke it.:smoking: