Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pickup of MMJ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SM69TH, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Just got my first pick up of medical marijuana from my cousin, looks way dank.

[​IMG]

Shitty pic cause i took it with my webcam, I'll take another when I find my camera.

2. Yeah, can't tell what it looks like lol. Take it out of the bag next time, too :smoke:

3. Try taking the weed.... Out of the bag... Crazy i know

4. That's as good as no picture at all.

Happy for you though, sure its nice. Enjoy man!

5. gonna open up the bags here in a bit and take pictures.

6. Well with the shadow, the bags closed, and not being able to see a single bud that looks like some bomb ass skunk crunk kush to me.

7. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Well with the shadow, the bags closed, and not being able to see a single bud that looks like some bomb ass skunk crunk kush to me.[/quote]

You're such a noob, that's obviously og kush.