Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pickup ever. Dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PineTreee, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #22 Weed I am, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Good stuff looks similar to my pick ups looks pretty frosty when zoomed in too! idk about those bumps? Are those seeds?

2. Pretty good first pickup dude, not 100% dank but still looks real good. Id smoke a blunt of it. Also nice pickup of the scale for $9 good deal. plus rep:smoke:

3. Look like some high grade mids or low grade dank

4. Thanks guys, I am thinking of planting those seeds that were in the picture. I dont quite know how to go about it but im gonna try in the woods this weekend.

5. not bad at all, from the streets, i would say high mids for sure. very clean, well trimmed, dense buds. enjoy it man :smoke:

this is the kind of weed i'd smoke every day, any time. i save up my best dank.

6. Well you cant say that, some of the dankest buds ive smoked had a seed.

7. Migrate over to the outdoor grow section and read Corto's guide, some good tips

8. :confused_2::confused_2:
    Face pam

Damn you sound like a douche.
    I think It looks dank, lighting is bad though

9. That looks like what we call high mids around here. Some pricks will try to pass it off as dank, but if you're new to smoking, you will be pretty high.

10. Yeah definitely a good smoke bro!
    and if them 2 nugs weigh up to 3gs, defininetly some good buds, looks dry.

and the seed/s don't decrease it's quality some of the best weed in the world all out females still manage to grow A seed or 2 sometimes, its just a survival instinct that i doubt breeders could ever change.

11. Looks great, OP. You'd have a lot fewer haters if you turned on the flash, though.

People can't seem to see trichomes unless it's slapped in their faces. Enjoy your pick-up.

12. Pfft like you can see the true trichome potential after BUYING weed, by the time it gets to you it's lost like 70% of the crystals. This is why growing your own is awsome :)

13. Man am i the first one to see he got slacked. you said you bought a eight? thats .5 off

14. ..Where did he state that what he bought was an eighth? Even if it was the case, who's not to say he left out .5 of some smaller buds to getter a better analysis on the nice nugs.

Where i live in Australia we don't get eighths, and we would normally pay $50 for 3g as shown on the scales, how much would an 'eighth' cost, and what does it weigh, 3.5 i presume?

15. [​IMG]

16. What?

17. Looks great, I think if it was better illuminated and closer up there would be less non believers.

18. What i was saying is if you buy weed, from a dealer or dispensary it loses majority of the visible trichomes due to the movement prior to finally ending up in the smokers hand.. how could you not understand this..

19. Did I say what? I meant lolwut. Where is this coming from?