Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pickup ever. Dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PineTreee, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I am new to Grasscity and the art of weed smoking .:bongin: Can you guys tell me if this stuff I picked up the other day looks nice to you? I havnt tried it yet. Any help appreciated:D

Attached Files:

2. Looks like average mids to me

3. Looks good. :)

4. Yeah man it doesn't look bad, you should adjust the lighting so we can see just how light it is, because in the pic it looks kinda dark which gives the impression of it not being as good. I'd say take better pic, but i'd also say it looks pretty good!

5. It looks pretty decent, maybe highgrade beasters. Enjoy. :smoke:

6. It looks pretty frosty, maybe high mids to low dank? I'm not sure. Smoke that shit :bongin: :D

7. looks pretty good but did you buy 3grams? :eek: if you're going to go that far just get an eighth homie, it's the same price almost everywhere. If it was a fat hookup or somethin then good on ya, keep goin back. :hello:

8. Toe me the nug on the left looks better than mids, looks more like some hydro/beasters/indoor

9. Looks pretty good to me. Some nice big heavy nugs there.

Depending on how it smells, I'd say you have some good quality weed - but not the dankity-dankest.

10. Damn man! That shit looks really great for a first pick up!

This is by far the best quality I've seen for a first pick up. Not only great buds, but also nice photo quality so thank you!

And you weighed it out for us! If any new blades are reading this, this is how a quality check should be done.

11. Is that a seed? If its seedy, then the dank-ocity lowers alot, but if its seedless its dank-ocity rises (sensimilla, meaning seedless).

12. am i the only one who thinks thats a nice looking scale, small but sexy

13. Yeah that scale is smokin *whistle* whered ya get it?

14. Pretty decent first pickup bro

15. fuck the haters thats some dank, it looks good, most of these noobs are comparing the photo to the nug in their hand, of course it isnt going to compare well over the internet

16. haha I think we all have different interpretations of what "dank" is

17. Looks great for a first time! Not too strong so you have a panic attack but not shitty Mexican brick weed just right! So in other words good quality :)

18. #20 F. Fontaine, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Doesn't look bad at all for a first time pickup. Not bad at all. Doesn't meet my definition of dank but at least its better than some of the weed I see floating around here.

Good for you on getting a scale as well. Very smart blade we have over here, folks.