First personal grow 3x3&5x9 (bestva 2000watt reflector series in 3x3- 2 hlg 550v2 in 5x9)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mojojoejoe_, Apr 4, 2019.

1. What’s up guys, so I’ve been vegging 3 plants- all different ages in my 3x3 under the bestva, I recently bought a 5x9 grolab tent and 2 v2 550s. I picked the 550s up 2 days ago along with a “psycloner” because my vendor decided to give me 12 clones of his own strains. Col. bubba kush,rks1, and rks2. All doing very well in the cloner. The three plants I have in my 3x3 is a weird situation, the oldest in there was a runt from a commercial op I brought back to life (gg) another one is a plant my buddy gave me (blue sherbert) and my blue cookie seedling from cks, I’m going to do my setup in the 5x9 today so I decided I’d start one of these grow journals. I’m super geeked about these 550s all I’ve heard was great things. I’m currently running GH trio on the 2 vegging Rn but was thinking about either going organic like the guy that gave me the clones does (his flower is pretty beautiful I’ll post pics on the browser) or switching to either AN or emerald harvest nutes. I’m sure I’m leaving stuff out so let the questions flow!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

3. Oh he also gave me gg#4 all the buds are his product