First person to sell to you thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shotguner243, Nov 23, 2011.

1. my little bro ^-^

2. The first time i picked up i bought an half ounce of mids. I bought it off a friend who dropped it off with his bike(i was like 14). That day i got high as a mother fucker :D I had only smoked about 3 times before that but already knew i was a "stoner". :smoke:

3. Some kid I knew in 8th grade homeroom. Gave it to me in the bathroom lol he actually hooked it up too. I'll never forget the night me and my friend had with that weed.

4. first buy was an oz about 2 years ago, less $/gr :) and it was a buddy

5. Hahaha... I bought 3 grams from this SKETCHY dude outside of a bar when I was like 13. My friend lived next to the bar and we both wanted to try smoking. So we walked down there and asked everyone oustside if they could help us out. Smoked like one or two can bowls and got fried out of our minds. Then we didn't smoke the rest of it till like a month later.

6. The very first time was back in '75. I bought a white #10 envelope about 1/4 full of colombian for $10.00. (probably about 2 - 3 grams) I bought it off some really shady Colombian dude at my high school. He could barely speak English but he sure sold the shit out of that seedy weed!
    I don't know whether or not I got a good deal but I do remember I was thrilled at the time for having made a score.

7. I'd like to grow some old school

8. Older bro.
    Always used to hook it up :D.

9. A local dealer all my friends used as a hookup.

10. My (at the time) girlfriends older brother

11. The first bag I bought was off of one of the managers when I used to work at McDonald's :D

12. Well, aside from a joint I found the first time I actually bought weed was from a kid in my class in high school.
    He sold me a brown paper bag full of leaf and tip for like $5, apparently it was leftovers from a small home grow done by his older brother.

Ended up rolling about 6 messy joints from it.
    Might've been right next to worthless but to an inexperienced smoker, it did the job.

13. He was this kid i skated with in 5th grade then in 6th he sold me bud, he was in like high school. I saw him working at subway today lol his name was tony

14. Random kid who was a grade below me in HS. Shit wasnt too bad but it was only a dub.

15. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']I'd like to grow some old school[/quote]

You're the bumper... but you replied to this already, with some weird ass story that didn't make sense.....

If I wasn't on my phone id double quote your other post.

Anyway I can't remember...ahaaa its between my best friend now or one of my old guy best friends.

16. a stranger I approached at Rutgers in April 2009

17. Well, i could tell some interesting stores about different unmentionables and how i ended up meeting some WEIRD people. I mean freakishly weird. But my friend brought me to his friend and we smoked, and we met this same person a couple other times and then i eventually was like "can i just buy some instead of nagging you for it?" And well, thats how it started. Glad to say the dealer turned out to be my best friend :D

18. Well my first buy was with my sis when I was like 14 and I was droppin $100 on weed and get $40 bags lol..

My first buy on my own though after taking a year long break after I got busted I called up my sis again and she had me come to her friend katies house.. I got there and it was pretty chill we all were Watchin tv and katie starts scrapin the little bit of weed she has left from this box and she packs a really small bowl.. she hands it to me and tells me to kill it so I go at it and get like 2 hits off it but god Damn that was the most high I've ever gotten.. I'm sitting there crackin up Watchin tv having a good time when katie ask me if ill go to the gas station and get some drinks.. fuck I was high.. but it was a pretty girl and she was setting me up with some smoke so I said sure no prob.. I head to the gas station and I pick up the drinks then get to the counter where some Indian guy is just starin me the fuck down.. mission accomplished so I proceed back to base and as soon as I walk in the door katie tells me we are headed to her bfs house.

We jump in the car and drive a few blocks to her bfs house which I find out later on her bf wanted us to wait until he got off work before we headed there but I guess katie didn't want to wait.. so we get there and I throw down $40 and she pulls out 6 big ass jars filled to the top with bud.. never seen so much weed in my life! She let's me smell them and tells me I can have whatever I want.. it was like a kid in a candy store man... I was trying to decide and that's when she just said ok ill just give u some of every kind.

So she starts filling the bag up and at the time I had no idea how much $40 would get me.. I figured I would get scanned but whatever.. totally the opposite.. I guess the reason why katies bf wanted her to wait is because she doesn't know what she's doing because she had to of given me a half ounce of the DANKEST kinda buds there were.

The whole time she is filling up the bag she keeps talking about how she wouldn't be dating the guy unless he sold pot lol.. I didn't care I was happy to get that much bud.. I head back to katies and we smoke then we head back to my sisters and I'm fucking fried.. my sis drove and after we got back to her place she asked if I was good to drive and I told her yeah but after she went back inside her apartment I realized I wasn't gonna be able to do this shit so I grabbed the blankets in my back seat and slept in the parking lot until about 6 in the morning then I headed home.. it was a fucking awesome night and that weed lasted me forever since I hadn't smoked in so long.

19. this 19 yr old methead who lived with my vocalist when I had a band
    Knew a Guy who sold mids

So one day during the weekend when we would stay there for the weekends
    Me and my friend throw down $5 lol worth of bud
    but this was when even schwagg would get us ffucked up

Well anyways the dude took our money and never came back until hours later and my friend almost beat his ass ( he always hated him anyways)
    And he gave us our money back
    With a free nickle lol

20. At a lounge in Brooklyn, couple of friends suggested I'd try it.. So I bought a dub.. After much research, said "fuck it, let's do it". Craziest high of my life, I remember sitting in the car and not feeling the car moving, like I was being moved by some external force without my will. I couldn't even get out of the car, my friend had to go home and I said "dude, I can't get up man.." she started bursting out laughing asking me "what do you feel", I said "I feel.... not in control...But I like it..." Slept in a hotel that night, ordered 2 large pies and ate pizza and lava cookies all night long! Then I woke up in the morning like, "wtf where am I?".. Crazy stuff