First Pc grow setup (Poor Version)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheKronical, Jan 21, 2014.

1. definitely will dude! Have read some of you're grow journals and been seeing your expertese all over the micro grow section! Ill re wire them to the roof asap, thanks for the warning especially be cause fire has been my number one fear so far...

2. I was thinking about putting card board just on the floor to make it flat because my case has a uneven bottom

3. Finished fans setup going to put some more tinfoil around the box two seeds germed and poped into the pot

Attached Files:

4. Well did some research due to me going crazy trying to figure out what my lights are and glad to see my 26ws are daylight 6500 and my 23w is 2700k so i got the right lights but while working on it i realized my lights are about 4 inches from the top and unless i can find a way to mount them on top them I'm not gonna be able to have much room..

5. Just waiting for my baby to sprout

Attached Files:

6. try to get a power surge strip then buy a couple plug-in socket adapter screw'em in plug'em into the power-strip....and there you go....bulbs are laying flat....power strip new  at a dollar store costs a couple 2-or-3 buck's... and the socket adapters  at home depot or wally-world for like 89 cents each  at both places

7. and if you cant achieve better distance between the plants and the bulbs maybe  need to top them then perform a little lst' (low stress technique)...... :hello:

8. otherwise ....it looking a little bit better in there  :metal:

9. i can bring them higher than what they are now just have them drooping down till the plant gets bigger and im trying to lst like MrBean2point8 did, trying to fill the pot with the plant.. soon as i get this fucking check ill make everything better lol i'm getting a 3 pack sample from american hydrophonics. dont know how big the bottles are but when i track it it says that theres a 50$ insurance on it so maybe some big ones?

10. Still waiting for them to sprout been 2 days

11. No light is necessary until you see sprouts. I believe it may even stunt them, unsure.

12. I only have it on because my room us naturally dark. I temporally fixed the dropping lights and my seed is just popping out to see the world! There was a dime sized clump of soil blocking his way i moved it and a hour later it popped up

Attached Files:

13. I like light for my sprouts cuz the heat makes germanting faster u gotbthe right idea low light is perfect until she sprouts then bam screw in the rest of those bulbs

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app