First pc Grow Help needed

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by naters, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ok heres an up date when do you guys think sex will be shown she's a month and 2 days old from sprout second lower leafs are not as green as new leafs

Attached Files:

2. the dark green leaves are simply from nitrogen abundancy, if its not an autoflowering it should show preflowers around week six(you will probably need a scope to see em), without a scope the only way to know for sure is to put her into flower and wait for either white hairs or,.... balls

3. what do you use for ventilation?

4. dye- got the scope, does nitrogen need to be added for better growth or is it fine to let her take her own path , kin-three fans in the case you can see them in the previous pics

5. judging by how dark the green is i say you can wait a while before adding any N heavy nutes, when your newer growth is yellow/light green it means you want to add N,

6. hey man your plants look great..mine are a little behind yours but I think we have a similar setup.

7. Hey your plants are looking great so far, keep it up and keep posting new pics!

8. new pics trimmed the dead leafs

Attached Files:

9. its maybe showing sex female or male? and an up date on growth

Attached Files:

10. How old are the plants now?
    I still think they are too young to give notable signs of sex. however your plant is looking healthier than before so keep up the good work.

When do you plan on flipping to flowering light cycle?

11. ya i dont see any preflower pistils either, after or around the sixth and seventh node is where preflowers will show, my 32 day vegging plant still isnt showing, im waiting patiently. :devious:

12. :wave:yaaaahoooooooo:D:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::):eek::eek::rolleyes::p:smoke: can ya see it?!?!

Attached Files:

• 765.jpg
      765.jpg
      File size:
      201.8 KB
      Views:
  13. indeed, that is a female