First pc Grow Help needed

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by naters, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 naters, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    hello folks, the grow started on the 1st of this month (gemination) of a grape ape seed....an other grower bought seeds grew some plants and i got a seed out of it.... on the 3rd she was planted in a dixy cup. On the 6th came out of the ground.The soil is MG organic with some MG perlite bit not alot. LIghts at the moment at GE 23w daylights for veg X3 and GE 23w 2500k For Flow x3. There are 3 computer fans 2 out take and one intake, all 3 fans are hooked up to duct work for easy C02 injections(intake duct) and carbon filter when needed(exhaust duct). Her water in is well water with a ph of 6.4 water is let to sit out for a day in advanced for precautions.water drainage has yet to be tested. she looks slow groth and a lil bit of yellow in the past two days is showing from the center on the leaf, also the power has been going in and out for a few hours in a day messing with the light timer and the lights :mad: there is a 1hour power back up surg protector for a computer gonna plug the lights into it. no nuts are being used. so the pics should be posted last plant pic today was taken a little bit ago the other pic is how im going to lst when should i start the plant has 4 big single leaves and 4 tiny mofo's, last is the smoke for today.... so the questions Whats the yellow and how can it be stopped?

Attached Files:

2. Keep the lights consistent and wait. It's too early to tell since she's so young and it would be a risk to add any nutes at this point.

Also, make sure you water all the way through and not just the center spot.

3. would the lights effect her that much she has seen more darkness then light in the past 3 days :( but she also kept with her light schedule so thats why she saw so much darkness

4. the yellowing went away :) just all green now

Attached Files:

5. is the odd green pattern on the leafs normal? and are thos pistils showing or leafs on the close up bottom leafs? 0_o

Attached Files:

6. No thats just more growth, You need to hit that search button my friend.
    Its way to early for preflowering, the pic below will help.
    Looking good so far.
    [​IMG]

7. most likely the last post on GC, seams like a nuke went off every one dead? well here she is..

Attached Files:

8. lookin good, how old?
    any way you can get her under all your lights at once? more is better.
    whats around the bottom of her stem?

9. 14 days and it was a cup for when she was younger to bounce some light up under the leafs

10. she is doing amazing for 14 days! :hello:
    keep posting man ill be following if you do.:smoke:

11. should nuts be added soon? :confused:only a home depot and lowes around here tho so thats where they would have to get picked up at. yellowing in the pic is from the flash all green in real life

12. some pics :)

Attached Files:

13. MG soil and perlite contains slow release nutes good for 30 days, if you use MG nutes, try to find one thats fairly balanced, i researched a plants nutrient requirements and understood what each component(N-P-K) of the nutes did before i risked buying store bought nutes.. also if you use store bought, start at 1/4 recommended strength and see how she reacts

14. the first two leaves are yellowing and the very two first leaves are dead this normal? lil bit of groth over night she has her first 5 finger set :)

Attached Files:

15. i cant say for sure if thats normal man,

i trimmed those off of my plant pretty early, i had to trim my plant lots to induce node separation on new growth,

16. the DR came in today to give her a check up only at day 17 she's very young but doing great! stem is spiting from top to bottom(shedding? :eek: ) but the DR said its all good just a (phase) to get rid of the leafs it first sprouts with from seed. do most ppl cut thos leafs off?

Attached Files:

17. it probably jus depends on the grower, i know lots of growers bash the trimming method of super cropping cuz they say you want more leaves in veg, but if you cut them off your plant it will stop diverting energy into the "shedding" and put it into more new growth,
    but be careful, if the leaves are still healthy and fine i wouldnt cut em, unless you research the techniques involved with constant trimming and decide to try it

18. :mad: ok i think shes starting to go down hill :( root bound possibly? you guys be the judge :eek:

Attached Files:

19. maybe needs more light, whats your humidity at?

20. Are you letting it sit in a water tray?

Is there always water in the tray?