First paycheck!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by majesticemu92, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Feels great to get your first paycheck. Do you remember your first time getting payed from a job.

2. Yeah. He even let me keep the leftover lube.

3. Yeah I do. I bought a pair of some slick-ass shoes with them. Still the best shoes I had ever owned. Congrats man, it feels good.

4. Yeah the pack of gum I bought with it was good too :(

5. first paycheck ever i went and bought myself an XBox 360 and Call of Duty 4. Fond memories from freshman year :smoke:

6. thatsire it does. i got my girlfriend a stuffed teddybear :)

7. I do actually.

But do you mean like first legit tax paying job or just random
    things?

My first legit job was as a store clerk,I was 16 and kinda hated the
    job,I saved most of my first check.

My first real "pay day" though was like at age 14 my mom's friend
    hired me to help him out with some house renovations for a
    weekend.

He chose me over his 20 year old son because he was kind of scrawny
    and was lazy.I got 200 bucks for like 20 hours of work and it was
    fucking awesome.

I bought weed a new pipe and took my gf to the movies,paid for
    my friends as well.

Money was paid sunday,gone monday night.

8. The first check from most jobs fucking sucks donkey dick because it isn't usually a full pay period.

9. Agreed with feanor, my first was worth $33.01

10. i bought an xbox and halo

11. Lmao. This guys a realist.

12. yeah, all of it went to pay off a god damn ticket...talk about a buzzkill

13. Cant wait to get my paycheck for the job I just started. I use to have a gold and silver infused bowl but the cops took it. Yesterday I went to the head shop I got it from and they have more so Im buying a new one when I get paid. So happy they still have the same kind I loved that bowl

14. my first paycheck was actually 2 paychecks and it was $1200 after taxes my first summer lifeguarding...........

all i remember is being 16, buying a half oz and 20 dutches and smoking every single one of them in one night

just cause

[​IMG]

15. fuck that i'm glad nobody gave me that much money when i was 16 because damn id probably spend it all on hookers and ecstasy

16. I saved up a grand and paid for insurance for my truck for a year and a few hundred bucks for gas, and then quit and found a better job. :D

17. Haha, I did the exact same, except i got fifa 09.

and on a random note, i just started torrenting all 7 seasons of entourage bout 10 min ago. :smoke:

18. I bought a pair of Kobe V's best shoe ever.

19. "that paycheck feels like sex, but after tax, it feels like rape"

20. Hell yes man! My first paycheck was also as a lifeguard, and was 3 weeks so it came out too 11000 or 1200 as well. I started working as a lifeguard the first summer I was 15, and I've been doing for the last 3 summers (age police: Yes, I'm 18, but only by a month and 4 days), I've been a good boy, and saved my money. I gotz 17k in the bank...hella awesome :hello: