First OutDoor need some answers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bobbad222, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Hey guys i really didnt intend to grow this summer at all but a couple of plants took so i just let them go.... i trans 2 plants and left 2 in the field. i would say about the 2 in the field started budding August 25 or so... and the big one showed sex but has been growing and getting bigger more than producing. But that one i think will be way more bigger from the others cause height and how many bud areas, and that one might be some purp cause its starting to get purple and stuff and it isnt getting cold around here , well i know for sure it hasn't frosted yet but idk.:hello:

How long do u think the maturest one is going to be done?

And do u think i should start to transplant the big one cuz the corn field is a feed corn, do u think hes gonna harvest soon? or let it try fully, ( thats what he usually does but i want to make sure) and when he harvesting you think the corn picker would just run right over or he'll see it most def.

Btw No nutes or anything just a plain test grow and nothing expected to come out of this grow, any idea u think the most mature/buding plant is a diff strain with the think leaves ....

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

puppyyyy:D

2. how uneducated can you be brotha...? if he sees your plant hes going to tear that motherfucker down, or atleast take it of to his house later that night. he definitely wont go around it and save you ....peace:smoke:

3. Corn field: not a good idea. Your plant isn't getting enough of direct sunlight (lanky). Take it out of there. :wave:

4. Disagree there, if there is enough light to grow corn there is enough light to grow MJ. MJ needs no special treatment, loads of people have grown in corn fields.

5. agreed!

watch this video from qubec canada..

simply awsome.. cheeky fuckers aswell haha id be well happy if someone was growing in my field id let em keep doing it for a percentage of the bud! hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0WMGmeWII&NR=1

6. Hey watch those mothers GROW!!!!!!!! Cornfield growing is truly the BUSINESS!!! What a frigging yield from a small spot !!!

7. haha ii it is a lotttttt

seems likke a good idea to me :rolleyes:

8. but understand, those who grow in corn cut spots for it, that vid showed lots of MJ in corn but it was planted well and cleared(for the most part) around. Your not so fortunate, the farmer didnt leave ya no spots like that yer plant lookin lanky get her some direct sun and slap her in a pot so shes easy to move :smoke:

9. That's what I'm saying. Not enough sun because branches aren't developed (no bud sites) and is surrounded by corn stalks. You get direct sun around noon.

10. well i dont care bout the farmer taking it or anything about light....
    im asking do u think when hes harvesting hes see it l right away or itll be a needle and a hay stack kind of thing that he'll run right over it.... which i dont care cause im not counting on this or anything....

11. well not that im claiming to be a corn harvesting expert but wouldnt a plastic pot in his machine kinda throw things off? :metal:

12. thats a nice surprize huh? but yah you got quite some time before its ready you should move it to a safe spot looks like its in buckets anywayz

good luck

BiZness

13. you will know when the corn is ready because the hairs coming out of the husk will be brown and the ear will turn upside down, and the corn plant itself will start to turn brown and dry down. looks like you have atleast 2-3 weeks left

14. no no i only have 2 in buckets, that are way out of the field, and just 2 in there in dirt.... soo think 2 - 3 weeks? theres another field near here that is feed corn and very brown and dry, and thats not harvest yet but ill keep an I....
    So u think he'd just run right over them and not see it so closely?
    thx for yourr help so far.,:wave:

15. i have nothing to say about your plants cuz i didnt read it but nice dog.

16. if theres two small plants in the feild that arent very obvious then i doubt he'll see them even if he does he cant pin them to you... sso whats it matter?

D.
    :smoke:

17. Heres a little update, geting alot of purple off the one giant plant its looking sexyy!! ^_^

Other one is bulking up on budd..:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a good old blunt ....
    [​IMG]