First outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by litta_j, Jun 27, 2007.

1. so i this is my first year doing this and i wanted to do something as easy as i could so i got some bag seed and germinated a few seeds and set them under a light for 2 weeks then in mid may we brought them out here. we only brought 2 plants out and just threw some seeds in the ground to see what would happen and they sprouted and are actually thriving now.

Attached Files:

2. Lookin pretty good man, you might want to try to give them some half strength of some 20-20-20 veg food though, might take care of the nitrogen problem that looks like is going on in the one picture.

3. alright sounds good, ill pick some up tomorrow and throw it on there or how ever you do it.

suggestions welcome:hello: ill keep this updated with pics too in the future!

4. i was wondering if i could have this thread moved to, grow journals. Thanks

5. Your nutes are going to be water soluble, usualy a tablesppon is mixed with a gallon of water, so for a regular 5 gallon bucker, 5 tablespoons are used, starting out i would just use 2 - 2 1/2 once every other week, then after awile bump it up to full strength , then once a week instead of every other (given it doesnt rain every other day)
    Get anything from peters or schultz, they both make great products, i am currently useing peters 20-20-20 for veg and schultz 10-54-10 for flowering.

6. so today i went to the store and picked up some 10-10-10 liquid food and walked out there. i noticed that the tall plant is starting smell. ill go out there again on Saturday and check them out and post new pics :hello::hello:

7. It'll get 10x more stinky as it buds, so keep that in mind if your weary of unwanted visitors. But if it's just you, it's a wonderful smell! Good luck.

8. ok well we went out there today and their lookin better after i over watered them thursday night.

Attached Files:

9. should i top these?

10. bump this shit until i update tomorrow

11. so i took another trek out there today and before that i picked up so bug spray for the plant, its made from seaweed and was the most expensive so i hope it works. plants are lookin good but when should i transplant them? and tell me if im fuckin up at all either! thanks

Attached Files: