Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First outdoor grow, what seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eelarch, May 5, 2010.

1. me and my friend are planning a wee outdoor grow project for the summer. However we live in a country where it is quite rainy but i have the ideal spot because it is secluded,sheltered and not soggy soil.

I am wondering what are some cheap outdoor seeds that are pretty hardy and do not need extensive attention:smoking::smoking::smoking:

some ideas we have are

Short Rider - 100% Feminized - Automatische bloei - Cannabiszaden - Dutch - Grasscity.com

http://www.grasscity.com/quick-one.html

Easy Bud - Dutch - Grasscity.com

however i mnot sure what one would work best in this climate any opinions?

2. Just use a bagseed for your first grow.

3. I agree. I wouldn't pay a butt load of money and then leave it all to chance. Try some bagseed. See how they do and then go from there. :)

4. cheers guys =] problem is no dealers i know has seeds i ntheir bags, think i could ask hem for a couple if they have any?

5. Why not? I don't think it'd be a problem. It's not like it's an insult or something. Just tell them you were looking for a few bag seeds if they get 'em.

Sammy