first outdoor grow ***pics***

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by breezierolive, Jul 24, 2007.

1. some facts to consider these plants are clones the pics were taken at the start of a rain fall thats why they are droopy a bit..there usually not.the yellow leaves at the bottom have been like that since day one , it was a really hot day and i was at work so i couldnt water them and i thought they were dead , but what a turn around. lol These are about a months grow outside. what do you guys think they need ? and are the pots big enough?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. first off whats your soil mix not sure but if i were to guess its some ordinary cheap soil from wallymart or something which can work but if i were u id either mix in some worm castings guano etc or much easier get some fox farm ocean forest mix which works wonders

3. I'd say sun. Don't put them right near that fence, once the sun goes over that fence they are in a shadow, because for 1 month outside they should be bigger than that. Find a spot that gets sun both early in the morning and late in the afternoon. Sometimes moving the plants a couple yards could add hours of direct sunlight. If you can add 3-5 more hours of direct sunlight a day then in 1 month you are adding 90-150 hours MORE sunlight which is equal to 3.75-6.25 DAYS of Sunlight. I garuantee that fence is cutting of hours of light. But you're lucky you have pots so you can just move em.

4. Have to disagree there. I got lucky and found worm castings locally, but at least where I live no place within an hours drive carries any fox farm mix or guano, at least none that I've found. And on the FFOF, shipping costs get prohibitive.

On the OPs questions, I'd definitely say they need more sun. The pots should be large enough to keep them going for a little while, but after they put on a few inches might want to check the soil inside and watch for rootbinding.

5. thats makes so much sense now with the sun . i will figure out what spot has the most sun .but the weather has been so shitty lately . what other nutrients will help it grow faster. and should i cut the yellow leaves off or just leave them.

6. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1747203" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>breezierolive</TD><TD class=alt2>thats makes so much sense now with the sun . i will figure out what spot has the most sun .but the weather has been so shitty lately . what other nutrients will help it grow faster. and should i cut the yellow leaves off or just leave them.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Never cut off the leaves unless there about to fall off anyways. As for nutrients you need more Nitrogen, put the green right back in them.

7. i went out today and bought some food for the plants , i got some 20-20-20 stuff the guy said its some of the best stuff so time to see how big of a difference this stuff makes.