First outdoor grow pic SPAIN

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by theninebar, Sep 8, 2008.

1. After my first grow with weedseed and overfeeding disaster..

I now have this ICE CREAM planted begining of June In southern Spain.
    It went a bit yellow on the lower fan leaves, but reading up this can be normal??
    I have fed it twice with some complete canabis food from the shop.

Hows it looking?
    Any advice.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Spain here too. Looking good, especially considering you started rather late. Whereabouts are you? I am in Alicante province.

3. Same here...:wave:

Im about 1 km Torrevieja .:cool:

I thought of putting the plant on a part shaded balcony..
    not sure if thats correctthough and should i just give it as much as poss Sun.

4. Some more pics

Not a great camera:mad:

anyways, thanks for the goodfeedback as the fist batch was wasted with overfeeding and to much attention.
    This one seems to be getting on with it.
    :smoking:

Attached Files:

5. Hey I am just south of Torrevieja. We are close.
    No do not put your plant in shade. MJ can take all the sun going, to advantage.

6. ok, just moved her onto the roof ty

just south of torre also??

7. not a bad job for your first grow.

8. If you guys had long range paint ball guns you could sabotage each others grows by filling up some paint balls with liquid concentrate ferts and lobbing a few over rooftops and into each other's soil.

9. Sept 7th 08 012.jpg

Very pretty little plant!!! Beautiful!!

I'll trade you my 10 nine footers for thirty of those!!

Good job!!!
    hiigel

10. #10 theninebar, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    very nice
    this aint my FIRST grow, jus my first succes so to speak, and even now im a little late.

My first batch in march consisted of 6 moby dcks not germanating and 30 plants .10 of which were female and all died due to overfeeding.
    I also had a few sneaky males that seeded anything that was left .
    Think we got 1 joint of it all..total fuck up .
    Although i did lob a few crap looking shoots into my "mates" front garden.
    One of which was a total succes and is sadly being picked by passes by:eek:.
    Its a right bigun and will get some pics asap b4 the bit near the street is totally gone. I see this as my gift to the people. Call it my good deede for 1 lifetime.Free weed...and people arnt being greedy which is nice.

Role on March 2009 i say.;)

11. Early August08

and its budding nicly...about a foot taller and most of the left side has been nicked.:hello:

Attached Files:

12. very good job on that plant, man...

13. Didnt touch it, none of us did.
    well obviolsly watered thehell out of it when i passed it each fortnight!.and fed it twice..the soil held the damp well maybe ...dunno...just one big fluke:p:eek::p:smoke:

14. What did you feed them with? And how are you so sure it is overfeeding?

I fert with BioCanna, get that from the big garden centre on the road to Los Montesinos, and my own kick-ass Russian comfrey fert - so all totally organic.

Yes, roll on the spring, I will start mine off in a heated shed late February - get an extra early start. I am in Lago Jardin 2, by the way.

15. #15 theninebar, Sep 9, 2008
    defo overfeed mate

i gave em 300ml per feed...turns out it should of been 30ml per week:eek:
    I am in La Florida-los altos :hello:, about 10 mininte walk away aint it?????:eek::eek::eek:

ps brought my fert from the shop in torre...i will get a pic for you soon enough, I also will be buying myferts etc from that g-c as its very close

16. #16 cantharis, Sep 9, 2008

Oh OK, you probably overdid it a bit with that quantity. Must have cost you a fortune to kill them, LOL.
    That gardening centre in Torre (Old Alicante Road, yes) is a right RobDog. But aren´t they all??

La Florida is just a few mins away, sure (Osa Major, Osa Menor??). If you go in The Phoenix bar at Via Park V I might even know you.

17. the shop i am on about is in torre centre...think its called the greentown

yes, i am often in the pheonix on a friday afternoon:D

meet up for a pint maybe and a chat about he plants:cool: