First Outdoor Grow Lots Of Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tccabecao, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Alright what's up everyone took a bunch of shots today of my first outdoor grow tell me what you think. Any advice is appreciated. It's looking like I'm only gonna have 3 or 4 decent yielding plants. I don't like the way a lot of them are lanky and thin, thinking about setting a SCROG up. Been working a lot of low stress training to help.i have 4 plants in 35 gal trash cans.hit them with a good watering some b-52 and sensi grow a +b. using slow release heavy harvest as fertilizer. Some look as though they started to preflower and went back into veg ( needed to do a lot of tree work ). Thanks everyone!!! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Think my grow has potential for a decent yield? Some things I'm gonna do over the next few days in put the cans on palest or blocks. Get some yarn and do a lot of LST. Would going bigger than 10 gal smart pots help a lot with the growth of those plants?

3. Looking good bro I have a combo of in ground and pots and your plants are alot taller than mine going with lst will help with the mid section growth and bush it out I think you could pull a decent yield off it but our perceptions of decent may be different good luck on the season!

4. Thanks looking to get 8 lbs or more from 21 plants. Lots of strains critical kush pineapple chunk blue og Cinderella 99 white lavender thc bomb toxic blue 33 snow cap agent orange blueberry headband. Any feedback greatly appreciated!!

5. wow are you growing on the moon? =o Your plants defy gravity!  :eek:  jk your pics are all upside down 

6. I would use larger pots if you want a decent yield. Also how much sun do your plants receive? It looks a little shady to me. That will affect yield for sure.

7. . Have 4 in garbage cans 5 in 707 bags and a bunch in 10gal smart pots. Should I switch the 10s to 20s or cans? Yeah they really could use a lot more sun but its hard I'm in NY and don't have my own property.

8. I could push it and take one more for good light but Idk worried as is

9. #9 Tccabecao, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Going to replace the Little pots with 30 gal smart pots with 707 soil going to dig holes and drop everything in them ( in pots due to clay ). Get my babies better light and hopefully see some better growth. I'll post pics plan on getting everything done this weekend. Wish me luck!!

10. Pretty good progress over the past few weeks. Any advice?

Attached Files:

11. So all of the plants that were in 10 gal smart pots turned out to be male. Which was a huge loss 9 plants gone. But I've been doing well using mostly sensi grow A+B humboldt honey and B52 and some silica blast. Have one that's going into flowering so I'm going o flush it and start with connoisseur maybe a few other Nutes.