First Outdoor Grow - Amsterdam Roof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mimezine, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Close Up of the the true meaning of beauty ;-)

Attached Files:

2. The true meaning of life and everything else!

Attached Files:

3. Ohh my fucking god. are you sure theres even a stem on your plant. Those are the most bushyest plants I have ever seen. And this is your first grow? As for harvesting in Maine I have found that most people harvest them...... about mid october.

4. sweet when I get enough mony im moving to amsterdam and strating the best seed bank in the world
    every seed I can buy I will grow and sell I cant wait

5. ^^^^^^
    Its alot harder than you think... i dont think u can because if your not from europe then your basically screwed and it helps to have a degree in botany...

6. No I it all figured I just get enough money to get there [ about $10000] and live for a while get myself setup.
    Apply for working visa before I go get a job and work there for 5 years or so then apply for citezinship.

My brother is there right now working on his visa

But the hard part will be getting the money and the job and the visa and the and then getting over there and then finding a nice place and then and then and then and then and then and then.

I could propably get a job as a door to door sales to easy
    or telemarketing or somthing even a cafe.

I will have to learn dutch before I go though

7. Harvest Time 26 September 2003, isn't she beautiful?

Attached Files:

8. Harvest Time, September 26th, part II

Attached Files:

9. Harvest Time, 26th September, Part III

Attached Files:

10. sweet jesus not now please dont do it!

11. But when than??? It's getting cold outside! And don't have much time to take care of them! When will they be ready to harvest and how bad is it if I harvest them now??

thanks for the help!

12. if harvested earlier, it will have a more up high feeling, like a sativa, but not too early......at a rough guess how many of those pistols have turned brown/red?..........ps what's the temps there at the moment?..and during the night?............Peace out........Sid

13. I harvested my crop right after the first frost of the season. The shits like glue when you touch it. you kind of got to ex[eriment with, when you should and when you shouldn't harvest.
    I have no fuckin clue on what I said. Hopefully you can make more sense out of it than I could.

14. Plants are lookin nice man, hope to see a few pics of the harvested branches and or buds broken up. How much you think you're gonna have dry weight?