first outdoor and LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eraxy42win, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Wow that's a lot for a plant I don't even give my plants that much when I feed my plants and give them about a gallon and then follow it up with a half a gallon of water later on in that day or the next day yeah and you ain't going to damage your roots by poking around down there that isn't going hurt a damn thing you'll be alright I do it all the time got roots on the Surface too now if you take a claw thing and start raking across there yeah you might hurt a few but shit the plants are resilient they will grow and grow and grow remember it's a weed it will grow sometimes it's good to fuck them up sometimes they grow better but you're in a good stage right now and you'll be fine building the dam was a good thing and I'm sure you got the water down in The Roots with that much I'm sure they got quite a bit LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. i'm scared of damaging roots ^^
    at day inside the greenhouse its around 35 C° when outside is 20 ... and the humidity at night goes up to 99%, at day around 50.
    that will be my problem when the buds will get bigger.. there is high chance of mold.. lemme check temp and humidity now..

• Like Like x 1
  3. You put vents in it? so you could vent the moisture out during the daytime and you have fans running in there if I remember right.
    Yes that will be a scary part for you with the mold you'll have to keep a close eye on it that's a high humidity for in bud that's for sure keep a close eye on it I've had to do things like Ive pried the buds apart from the main colon just a little bit and I would put toothpicks in there or a piece of plastic milk carton rolled up a little bit to push the bud out a way for the stock so air could get in between the bud and the stock and the other buds.
    Sometimes growing can be a real pain in the ass but you always learn as you move on forward there's a lot of little tricks that a guy can do to make a better Bud.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah you can order a loop off Amazon for like 3 or $4 and it comes with batteries in it I bought a nice magnifying glass that has a big magnifying glass and a small I think it's a 40 power I think paid like 4 bucks came with three Triple-A batteries already in it and I just changed the batteries yesterday had it for about a year I had a longer than that but yeah you can get a magnifying glass that'll help you a lot to determine when you want to take your harvest in

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's no name on it so I can't help you this is what it looks like[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. They are on during night time..at day humidity gets around 55% max ..
    i checked thermo now and its 13 C° and 92% humidity
    without a fan i would have 99% or even 100% humidity (AT Night)
    i will have to search up somewhere how to deal with that situation ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. I already have a scope with 60 and 100x zoom but u have to put that shit on bud to see pistols and hurts your eye after a while.
    it looks like that:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, i want to get more knowledge about my plants. I found out powdery mild on both of my auto's mazar extra from Bulk..
    When i was wiping(powdery m.) the leaves where very sensitive by that i mean they broke off really fast..on the end of a leaf not where they stick together with stem or branch..
    pics coming now

• Like Like x 1
  9. On the last pic is where u can see how they snap just by wiping them :\
    I experienced that on every auto that i had so far...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Are you wiping them with a damp towelettes or baby wipes or something of that nature it's got to be wet cuz if it's dry it'll catch and snap it for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I took towels for hand and sank it in water..
    they are really gently towels. I did not hurt plant leaves, only one has broke off.. after that i was more gently.
    but if i would wipe other big plants, no leaf would be broke off
    they are many times stronger leaves than on autos.
    I see cloudy pistols and have around 21 days to go, max 25 (i used scope)
    should i give them feed once more or just molasses and water ?

• Like Like x 1
  12. No bottle from now on.
    Stick with the water and molasses

• Like Like x 1
  13. I will agree with you. There should be enough nutes in soil..
    They are inside now :) that's why i love pots, u can move them around with no problem.. and u see the run off and everything.. smart pot's coming next year.. plastic sucks vs heat.

The rainy week started -.-"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update

I tied up these 2 girls ^^ branches have become more heavy than i expected :rolleyes:
    Night time shhh- Still coming up with the plan how to reduce humidity :|
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well you got power out there so what you can do is put a dehumidifier out there and run your fans one or two of them hopefully they're osculating and that should be fine

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dehumidifier would have to work day n' night :\ Bill would be twice higher.. and the dehumidifier its self would cost a lot :(
    so i'm kinda looking for cheaper option..

• Like Like x 1
  17. I don't know what else you could do other than run your fans out there and help blow the moisture around that's the only other option you really got.
    I don't know what else you could do to take the moisture out of the air maybe there's somebody out there that knows but.
    I don't
    I'm running three fans out in my outside grow now and it's raining here so I had to cover my whole entire grow to try and keep most of the moisture out of it even though I have a top on it I still got the sides are open and I'm getting ready to harvest this weekend so I don't want any extra moisture in there at all if I can avoid it.
    But in your case you still got a minute yet and I know you want to keep the moisture down your best bet is to just run two or three fans out there and turn them on high and blow it around best you can and hopefully it'll dry it out quick enough.
    You have vents right?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes there are 2 of them placed on each side of the wall and that's it. they eat 50w each.. a dehumidifier that i look'd are 2kW and they would have to work till end of Oct.. I rather not think of it because of the bill ^^
    I'm pretty sure mold and mildew gonna come after buds gonna get bigger :\
    opening side of the greenhouse wont help because outside is just the same 100% rh

• Like Like x 1
  19. I don't I don't know you got a problem there I guess the best thing to do is run them fans.
    You should have one down by the floor though down by the ground so you can blow the moisture around the bottom too I have my fans at three different levels I have one sitting on a 5 gallon bucket I have one a little bit higher and then I have a pedestal one that's a little bit higher than that one so they kind of like blow the air and all kinds of Direction's you know.

• Like Like x 1