First organic grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Firsttimer94, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! Just starting my first organic grow and I'm super pumped! Got 6 seedlings in a two- chamber grow box built in a dresser/ cabinet thing now and theyre growing fast. Posting on here just as a record of my first grow. and of course I would love to get any advice the more experienced growers have to offer!!! Thanks guys and hit me up!

Specs:
    Veg chamber
    -4 cfls
    - small fan
    Flowering chamber
    -90w UFO led

Medium/nutes
    -fox farm organic potting soil (w/ earthworm castings + bat guano)
    - fox farm grow big
    - fox farm big bloom
    -fox farm tiger bloom
    - fox farm microbe brew
    - fox farm sledgehammer
    -fox farm kangaroots

2. whats the lumen output of 90wat led?

3. I wish I knew that haha. Sorry man :/

4. I've tried to answer that question myself but haven't found any mutually agreed upon answer

5. you growing photo periods or auto"s ? No matter which you will need to flush about half way thru your grow if you use fox farms.Ypu  will get a lot of salt  build up in soil with fox farms nutes

6. Yea thats what ive read. Thats why i got the sledgehammer one cuz thats supposed to be the nutrient rinse or whatever

7. And they are not autoflowering if thats what you mean haha

8. Ok so, my flowering chamber is about 31 inches from base to light... I know it depends on several factors, but does anyone know how much yield im looking at potentially?

9. One of the worst questions you could probly ask.

1. Your grow is barely started
    2. No pictures provided (would be WAY too early to guess anyway, and thats all it would be, a guess)
    3. There are a million different things that effect yield. Strain, indoor/outdoor, type of lights, wattage of lights, stress levels, temperature, humidity...the list goes on.

In other words, nobody will be able to tell you. Just kick back and watch em grow.

10. This is NOT an organic grow homie.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

11. Okay thats what i thought. Jw. And yea i know now haha. I realized that an organic grow didnt use nutes after i posted it. My bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You're going to need more than a single 90w LED light for 6 plants. Especially the UFO type with 1w diodes. Those units have shitty penetration.

13. Thats also good to know. Think i could flower like 2 at a time?

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381606150.453426.jpg

Going on two weeks

15. Mods - consider moving this to the "Grow Journals" section 

FirstTimer - You'd better throw those babies in flowering soon if that's all the light you'll be working with. 

16. You think so? Ive got 4 cfls in there. Its actually brighter in person... The pic doesnt do it justice.

17. Running out of room!!! Questions? Comments? Advice? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383095876.544623.jpg

18. Lst!!! Best move ya ass too! Lol start bending homie!