First Organic Grow - Big Bang autos+many more XD

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Doing SC Update tomorrow morning ya'll:yay:
    Will be Day 12 on Monday,

I reckon by Day 22 they'll have enough growth on them to go out, i just worry for outdoor temps atm.
    Peace Out
    :bongin:

2. got my bbs, doctor, critical mass and pineapple outside enjoying the blazing sun right now...they were stretching a bit so i'll start havin em outdoors as much as possible. can't wait for the SC update bro!

3. #83 billyeye101, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Been a mad 6 days lol, haven't been able to use cfl setup for nights, so just windowsill and ceiling light roughly around 18hrs lights...

They stretched to fuck from windowsill and other spectrum lights haha... but hey check out my bb on day 14 and notice the fucking difference :devious::devious::devious:

Yes SC day 13 today only took a pic of the nice 1, all 4 have gone yellow from the bottom, but been like that for 3days now, think i fucked up on humidity and under watered for a week lol just watered them last night.. they might be ok, also added some soil to the tops of all 4 pots as they sank a bit.. so they could of been another inch bigger lol.

3rd set coming in slowly, but 2nd set are in but without the use of cfls the 2nd set look small, still no roots at bottom of pot;)

I'll be using cfl on wed night so i'll update all 4 sc on Thursday.

Going out to BB tonight whoop whoop:cool: will update 10ish tonight.

Enjoy SC:rolleyes:

4. #84 billyeye101, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    +
    (Big Bang Outside Stage)
    |
    |
    |
    +
    Update - 24/4/12 - Day 39
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb2 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 01/05/12 - Day 46
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb2 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 06/05/12 - Day 51
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

All 4 BB's are looking mint now, 1wk growth great process haha i new it would take off now since the last time i was a wk ago whoop whoop but BB 4 had a slug on it so i need to get some animal insect pellets etc BB 2 was the 1 that had almost died but came back to life bit small than the other 3...

Anyway they looking good and no signs of sex which is strange:confused:

Enjoy GC's

Even though they got stunted, they will grow past the deadline haha but give them 2wks and they be hella big now. Getting some food on the 8th May.

5. SC's Update Day 14

Much bigger than the BB's were on Day 14 haha:D

6. looks very good man :D

7. Thanks yo, hope you enjoy the ride lol:rolleyes: started off slow but 2nd run gonna be faster, big bangs came back to life after a major stunt but 1 died:(

Yeah Tyscho BB's look better yes?

You new they would come back to life didn't ya:p well anyway i'll update bb next Wednesday night.

Going out Monday to find Spot 2 for the SC's and to dig 4 holes in 1 spot because i'm going to tarp them up all together lol gonna be fucking mint SC's:yay:

8. Ok it's Day 17 today for SC's, bit stretching on 2 Sc's but all 4 have started to show sex already, tiny tiny pistils coming in underneath the 1st set of leaves, that's really good to see..

Going out Sunday Morn to prep Spot 2 and if ya lucky i might pop down to the bb's and do a small update haha:p see what they've grown in 4 Days:devious: should be gooood;)

Peace for now.

9. BB Day 51 Update & Spot 2 for the SC's 6/5/12

BB's ok but 1 died the 1 that was the smallest on day 46 see few posts up ^ was bb 2.

other 3 are ok but 1 looks fucked up from insects, defo getting some pellets for Thursday night keep them at bay before all 3 die from insects etc will get some grow n bloom food for them also.... you decide on what they look like.. you can see the old growth and the new growth on the bb's.. hope pics are up to scratch for yous:eek:

Spot 2 for sc's, nice spot tall grass etc etc, will be dropping pots off and making the green house on Thursday night i think.. then i'll bring the sc's up on fri or sat night... can't wait for sc's to go outside, they will love it for sure.:D

Hope everyone's ok and growing well..:bongin:

10. get some nutes in that soil brotha! they will explode

11. :hello:
    Will do brotha, getting some on Wednesday, since their autos and they just flower straight away, what should i feed them? grow or bloom? hmmm bb's got stunted so i dunno if they'll flower lol sc's will defo need the bloom haha..

I'm just glad their growing and i know once i start giving them some nutes once every week they'll love me for it....:devious: they will get bigger though as time goes on.:cool:

12. i'm not sure abt that man? ive never grown autos, but in my opinion i'd feed em the grow until you see they are for sure flowering, then start the bloom. my 2 cents :)

13. Will do that then:devious: will update SC's tonight, their ok but on the small side due to lack of cfls:(, 1 sc really smells of white widow, other 3 don't smell, so i reckon 1 sc got more ww genetics in her:rolleyes:

14. I'd use a light feeding schedule of grow nutrients and either vitamin B1 or a root stimulant. I really am excited to see how this ends up, autos are new for me :)

15. Will defo go to shop and ask about the V B1 and a root stimulant... thanks for that i see what you mean, help roots grow boom!!! big plant lol :p i've done autos before but inside though.. check my past threads journals .:D

16. #97 billyeye101, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    SC Update Day 20

They're ok but stretched to bits, guess it will be good to keep them high off ground from crits:rolleyes: they gone a tad yellow.. they just need food also, this week prob fri night they'll be going out whoop:D totally bigger than the bbs were on day 20 hahahahaha front left sc stinks!

Will do another sc update when i transplant them outside this week sometime;)

Getting there slowly :cool:

also been watering them once a week and then misting them everyday, they got watered on Sunday night.

And since Sunday night, I've been mimicking the outdoor light cycles.. etc

5am Day
    9.45ish Night

so i do the same for indoor ;) this should give them 1 least stunt issue haha

17. Organic Food Products 9/5/12

* GreenFuse Root
    * Bio-Grow
    * Bio-Bloom

Will feed bbs on Friday night and i'll feed the scs on Saturday night:yay:

18. #99 billyeye101, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    SC - 23 Days Old:eek:
    [​IMG]

Pre-mix last night, around 48ltrs of mediums haha

Used a 50-50 mix of bio terra and canna coco and 20/30ltrs of perlite;)
    [​IMG]

Transplanting sc's before i go out, will take pics of that, hoping for root bounds:devious:

Will take more pics of me making the greenhouse and plants SC's & BB's, gonna be a busy night, prob do update around 11ish tonight.

Giving all plants under half ltr of water, which will have feeds in, then I'll go back in 5days to check up on them:devious: I hope the food works:hello:

EDIT:: also went out today and bought some killer stuff haha
    [​IMG]
    That should keep the little fockers away!!

Peace for now

19. yea man i had slugs eatin at 2 plants last year. you'd be amazed how quick them fuckers can pick a plant dry