First Order with THE ATTITUDE !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by azyfbaby, Oct 28, 2010.

1. A+++ FOR ATTITUDE !!!!!:hello:. First Order Placed on 10/21, Shipped on 10/22, Got Beans on 10/27(yesterday) in Alabama...WoW !! Paid For = 10Reg/ Master Kush + Got 10 DinaFem FREE= 5Fem/ Blue Hash, 5Fem/Cloud#9, + FREE U.F.O= 1Fem/ Amnesia Haze.
    Total of 21 Beans (11 Free) 5Days Shipping U CANT BEAT IT !:smoke: Im Another Success Story.. NO HATIN ON ATTITUDE. Shit IS Legit. Cant wait till december I Hear Christmas Is Frosty Over There !..LOL

2. I'd go back to them in a second. My order was quick and with no hassles whatsoever.

jerry.

3. That dude who was saying attitude orders get seized was soo full of it. I got my order in 6 days and would definitely go back again for more.. in fact i will this halloween special from sweet seeds looks off the hook.

4. Yeah, he knows ATTITUDE IS #1 all across the board !!!! #1 beans, #1 prices (i hear they match price if needed) #1 shipping, #1 website, Most Important #1 S.E.O....easy to find !!!! Cant Say Much More it's my first time even ordering beans ever in life....You Dont Understand, See I Live In Alabama.:mad: But, They've Helped Me Cross Another Chapter in my Journal Of Life...
    :hello:

5. Hey, Jerry. Thanks for stopping in. Follow me when i start my journal i'll have LOTS oF Pics !!!!!. Have you grown any of these strains?

6. I just ordered some from there but I got with a shirt. Garanty that it will get here. If not they will ship again!

7. What kind of shirt was it, like what did it say on the shirt? It didn't say like "420 Stoners!" or anything that would give it away?

8. Two things I love!!!

1) The heart of dixie

2) Delivered beans

:smoke:

9. I dont know. I doubt it, The reason why you buy the shirt is to be more descreet about it.

10. Just got my order, the good, the beans I paid for look great, the UFOs look good, very discreet this go round, more than I paid for.

The bad, the Dinafem giveaway seeds, I wouldn't give them away to represent my company, pale, mild striping, I'd be surprised if any of them germs.

I'd go back, but I don't order for the freebies.

11. Sorry to hear that bro. Those Cloud#9 beans are pale here too ! 60% Germ. rate Who Knows But The Blue Hash 95% :hello:. Hey,Thinking About " Blue Hash x Master Kush" WHat do U Guys n Gals Think about that ? Call it Blue Kushash or Blue Kush or Blue Master ...lol

12. Damn these guys are good! They email me updateing me every step. I ordered last night at like 9 and they emailed me letting me know they are already shipped!

13. I havent - but please, keep me posted! Seriously!

My order came thru great. I actually put 5 of my precious "Yumboldt" seeds in wet paper towels for 48 hours and they all cracked open. I put all of them in cups filled halfway with a light mix, and 48 hours later 3 litle ladies are pokin' thru and showing thier first set of leaves...*smile*

I'm very excited!

*lol*

jerry.

14. Mine came in 6-7 days. I will use them again - no problem, and am sure that I dont need to go anywhere else. How many damn strains can we really grow *lol*

good luck, man!

jerry.

15. Is it OK 2 Store seeds in a little refrigerator for a couple months till Spring?