Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Mixing Experience 100% Positive!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pjvoc7290, Aug 25, 2008.

1. I just mixed a bowl of AK47 and (So Called) G13 and holy SHIT!!! I am lifted to a new level, anyone else have some crazy mix stories???? :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

:wave:

2. [​IMG]
    sorry for bad computer cam pics

3. Looks like you're having fun. : )

4. seem like a good time nice salad but dudeeeeee why is the thing you stuff is on so dyiotyyyyy

5. Nice. I too enjoy mixing different strains to mix characterisitcs. I just got done mixing around Grape Ape, Pineapple Kush, and some Super Jack.

6. I dont know the last 7 words you said! lol but yeah im having a good night after a double at work :hello:

and kush, im jealous.... lol

7. cant be an after work toke

8. why not :eek:

9. hahhaha sorry im baked. lol i meant cant beat an after work toke.

10. why is the tray that your stuff you know weed blunt and such sitting on so dirty??

11. #11 pjvoc7290, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    lol me too its all good, after work tokes are the best, especially if theres no work tomorrow woot!

o0o0o0 i understand now, its just old, and worn :D

12. the other day i rolled a dank and beasters salad J and got roasted off it with three heads

13. perfect man i tell ya its good.

Do it when you are about to have sex, it will make you perfectly fucked and tucked.

14. and my bad i past baked and i cant type sober so its hard for me

15. last time i did acid i rolled up a J of the following that i had been savin lil nugs of:

1) nyc diesel
    2) jack herer
    3) snowcap
    4) alaskan thunderfuck
    5) strawberry kush

it was amazing. boosted the trip to a ridiculous level after i had already come most of the way down...prob smoked the J at like 2am and couldnt sleep for like 6-7 more hours.

16. crazy ass shit

17. the other day I had a niiiice mix. Jack Herer, 2 un-named headies, and some nice beasters. I put 0.2 of each in my grinder, mixed it all up, and was flyin high.

18. If you possess the ability to mix, DO IT.

Last time me and my friends mixed, we threw together a blunt of 1/3 sour diesel / 1/3 bubba kush / and 1/3 blueberry northern lights

This was after a small T-break that everyone was on, needless to say were gooooooone :D

19. he asked why it was so dirty.. the plate

20. i have 4 strains lined up for a salad bowl :D
    trainwreck is one of them too :)