First milk vid lol

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JayDev, Apr 10, 2013.

1. #1 JayDev, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Got my new bong last week (haven't had one in a year due to it being broken). Just thought I'd make my first vid for fun, lol.

The quality is shit because i used my webcam, haha.
    apart from that, any feedback would be cool! :smoking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMO3-L2km-4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKUpMYPrPM[/ame]

2. Added an extra one for fun.
    Bump. :smoking:

3. Clean a little more often. Looks good maybe snag a heady bowl that would add some value.Toke on.

4. that water

5. I hit the super big ehle that grasscity sells, i hated it. How come you pull the slide instead of the bowl to clear it?

6. Haha, fuck that man. But Idk why I pull the slide, l guess it just clears quicker, or feels like it anyway haha.

7. i was gunna ask the same thing XD besides this good job i suppose

8. Hmm I'll keep that in mind then haha. I do pull out the bowl sometimes. Like in the third hit in the first vid.
    Idk haha, it's just whatever wants to slide out at the time to clear. I don't do it on purpose but there's notrreally any difference between the two haha

9. Looks like a solid bong

I would get one of those little things that sit in your bowl to prevent weed from getting sucked trough. I'm too high and forget what it's called. Looks like a little jack or something.

Wastes less weed (instead of the remaining bit getting pulled through) and keeps your bong from getting murky with ashes.

Omega369 :wave:

10. I've been thinking about something like that recently. I had a metal screen, but I'm not too interested in using it. I don't like things that you have to keep replacing, haha. I've thought about getting a little AC too, but eh. It'll happen eventually haha.

And thanks man, I appreciate your feedback.

11. Did you have to film this with a potato?

12. Lol, I don't really care about the quality man, I tried using my phone but it was too hard, so I just used my webcam.

The quality is shit because i used my webcam, haha.

13. I totally feel it, i was just asking because i never have seen anyone like actively try and take the downstem out. To each is his own. I just enjoy pulling the bong and feeling it bubble as i clear

14. Yeah man I like that too. I can't really justify pulling the slide out haha. I guess it's just in the moment man :smoking:

15. So true. I've pulled the slide out, the carbon filter, and just the bowl. I've done it mostly to figure out how to clear pieces in the best way, but after that first bowl whichever part comes out to act as a carb is fine with me, so long as nothing breaks (real nervous about my filter). Though to be honest the only time I really pull the entire downstem out is when the bowl or filter clings to it, I really prefer to have that bubbling action to clear my tube fast and easy

16. why dont you pull the cone piece instead of the downstem? it will be smoother that way. but thats a sick bong tho

17. I have the exact same bong, it's quite good. It's very durable; I've banged, knocked and even short dropped mine and it's still in one piece and it's not even chipped. However the bong in itself is too small in my opinion, I often get water in my mouth when inhaling from it, therefore I prefer not to buy bongs with straight tubes anymore.

I strongly suggest that you get a good ashcatcher to add a bit more volume and a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and a box of salt to clean it ;)

18. Haha, yeah. I guess when I went to pull the bowl out, the slide came with it, and lately, I've just been avoiding the hassle of going to pull the bowl out, then thinking 'fuck the slide is out too'. haha.

And yeah man, I can't say I've had a problem with the 500ml & water in my mouth. Definitely with the 250ml though.
    And, yeah, haha. I figured I should probably be cleaning it more often. It's just a lot of work, like. I've had it for maybe a week now, and it just got so dirty.
    I'm actually really considering an AC for it though, seeing as the bong turns to black after a few uses. But, the bright side is, she's all nice and clean now.
    [​IMG]

Only problem is, everyone in my area is dry due to a big plant raid. :(:(:(:(

19. buy a taller straight tube, it wont happen.
    in my opinion a straight tube with an ashcatcher is the best setup you can go with

20. buy a clip for your downstem there like $5 at your local smoke shop.
    and use screens if you wanna keep your bong cleaner