first lucid dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by funkengruven420, Jan 7, 2010.

1. so I experienced my first lucid dream the other night and its a pretty amazing expierence, I feel like I took my consciousness to the next level or something.

I remember it all very vividly too, i was talking to a friend and he just seemed kind of off to me so I started saying strange things to him and since I really don't know how he would react, he didn't say anything.

So then I started closely scrutinizing things, things I knew my mind couldn't perfectly construct like pictures and clocks. after that it hit me and I realized I was dreaming. The only thing I thought after that was I remembered something about how people get so excited the first time they realize their dreaming it wakes them up.

I started feeling like I was waking up (however your subconscious feels its waking up:confused:) and I was fighting against it which was the strangest feeling I can't even describe it. I managed to stay unconscious but my mind was racing so fast through all the things I wanted to do I couldn't focus on anything and woke up shortly after that.

I ate quite a few shrooms that day and came down right before I went to sleep so I was feeling particularly lucid, hard to say but I think that may be what did it.

2. Interesting, one thing I've always wanted to try is Mugwort. It's a legal herb that for whatever reason, makes you have, and remember very vivid dreams. Google it, it's fascinating...

3. wow that is a cool plant, sounds very similar to cannabis minus the illegal part :D. ill have to try and cultivate some of that it sounds fascinating.

4. Congrats on your first lucid dream!

5. I had a dream like that once and I got to fuck a bunch of hot bitches... It was the best hour of my life ever spent sleeping. :hello:

6. Nice i always wanted to lucid dream but never have:rolleyes: any tips?

7. ive heard that for whatever reason, keeping a dream journal is supposed to help, as soon as you wake up, write down every detail you can possibly remember from your dream. after a while your dreams should become more and more vivid. now as to how you actually take control of your dream I have no idea, ive never been able to do it.

8. i remember i lucid dreamed once for a short time. i was like dozing off and my dream started. i remember running and then realizing i was dreaming. i then made myself fly. and just as i was gettin really high i woke up.

9. I can, but I never have time to finish the dream. But in my most recent lucid dream I woke up in my scooby doo pjs(I don't own scooby doo pjs, lol) on Christmas and was like "mommy, what did santa get me?" and she was like "come here." So I ran over and opened my present addsressed from santa, and it turned out it was 2 ounces of Northern Lights. And then my mom was like "and this is mommy's gift for you," and it was a 3 foot glass bong. Never got to toke out of it or try the NL :(

10. ya I've heard the same thing, your supposed to keep a dream journal until you can recall your dreams each night, once you got that down control your dreams should be just a matter of practicing like anything else.

never kept a dream journal though, mushrooms worked for me :)

11. i actually have lucid dreams fairly often, like once every few months but it usually freaks me out and i try to wake up which sometimes works and sometimes doesnt... but yea... i kinda like em and they kinda scare me.

12. I think people fail to realize the potential of lucid dreams.If you can teach yourself to do it, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want to.

Ever wanted to have sex with Jenna Jameson? You can! Every wanted to jump off the Empire State Building? You can! Ever wanted to fly? You can! Ever wanted to be the opposite sex just to see what it's like? You can!

Dreams are not bounded by the laws of physics or society. Anything you ever wanted to do, you can. It's like being in a video game.

You might be thinking, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Well it's not. Lucid dream is THAT great. One of my friends is 28 years old, and he's been lucid dreaming for 5 years, and he can literally lie in bed, tell himself to have a lucid dream, and wake up immediatly in the dream world and stay there from anywhere from 60-90 minutes. He lived in San Fran for 3 years and probably tried every drug you could think of. He says that lucid dreaming is BY FAR the most enjoyable altered state of consciousness. And the best part? It's free.

Everyone go learn.

13. I've been lucid dreaming since I was a child, I love manipulating my dreams. :)

14. I remember I had a lucid dream,I was in a doctors office and there was a women there at first and she walked behind a column and disappared I walked aroound the office looking for her and then I relized I was dreaming but when I tried to make thing appear I couldnt so I ended up waiting in a room waiting for the dream to end

15. you have to realize that your dreaming while your dreaming. or at least that's how i do it.

16. Do things during your waking life such as pinching yourself, or plugging your nose and inhaling. During your dream you will do these things in your dream and then you'll realize you inhaled/ didn't feel pain and you should become lucid.

17. I have an experience like that every week or two... but is it a lucid dream? I always try to wake up and feel like i start breathing hard, sometimes it feels like im sleeping so heavily that I CANNOT wake up and then I try to just make the most of it while i'm stuck in my dream, but I usually end up not being able to talk and just stuck in the dream and finally i wake up. Its really really intense every time, and no it isn't a nightmare.. They aren't scary dreams I just scare myself because I want to wake up but cant.

18. speaking of waking life do you know if the light trick that it says in the movie works? ive never tried it.

19. While there is a lot of potential for lucid dreaming, its only really used for fucking pretty much everything you can imagine.

A way cooler thing to do is to consciously emerge into the dream-state. Pretty much what you do is set an alarm for like five hours after you fall asleep (to make sure you wake up directly from REM), you should remain awake for a few minutes, i like to smoke a bowl of some mild bud (dont smoke anything that'll make you wired). Then you lie down, close your eyes, AND LOOK FORWARD. Like your concentrating on the blackness. Eventually, if you remain nice and relaxed (read: MASSIVELY STONED), you will begin to see swirls of light and color. Keep concentrating, and try to control the way the colors move. Eventually, with more concentration and relaxation, the colors turn more vibrant and enhanced, and your body will begin shaking (this is when it gets trippy). You pretty much feel like your getting sucked into a vortex and before you know it, your dreaming, and you immediately realize it. You can then proceed to systematically dry hump every man woman and animal you can imagine. It's a truly magical experience, children.

20. Yea i usually write down a note or two every other morning or once in a while so my dreams have become a lot more lucid.

Although you are in semi control of things, there is still a third person feeling about everything.

Just a few days ago, i had a dream i was on some spanish island and every time i entered this house it was like a labyrinth trying to get out of there. i interpreted this as me being inside my mind. everything was so wide, white colored and abstract.

but i just kept getting attacked by the zombies of people from my past, and i remember just whoopin strait ass, it was a really really lucid dream.

whats weird is everytime i re entered the house i had to fight off the same amount of zombies and follow the same sorta paths and patterns in order to get out of there...i walked in and out of that house like 4 times for no apparent reason...so crazy..:(

give it up for lucid dreaming