First lucid dream *WOOT*

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Wasn't on purpose lol, just watched futurama went to sleep. (havn't smoked in 1 week and 1 day) anyways woke up drooling at like 10:30am halfway through the dream i re-alized i was lucid dreaming so immediatly I: Light up a bowl with my best friends, Fuck some hot chick in the middle of the subway, and last but not least....Turned into darkvader did a front flip and hit the light switch with my light saber, wasn't sure what this would do.. i just read somewhere that thats how you turn lights on? LMFAO now that I think about it. Also went to wendy's.. hit some girl sitting on a bench with a skateboard like 6 times till she gave me her number.. (not like HIT but.. i did a trick and it flew into her lol) Anyways.. good stuff, coulda lasted longer but had to get up and work .. BLEH!
    Lol but seriously, it was GREAT. Did I mention I went to wendy's:D

2. Next time you become lucid try flying that shit is crazy. I can't do too much in my lucid dreams because for some reason I wake up really quick.

3. When I go lucid I usually wake up soon after as well. But if you are lucky enough to go lucid and stay dreaming then I too would suggest flying. It's almost indescribable, but it was undoubtedly real.

4. doooode i dreamed i was high woke up at 4 20 am EXACTLY went out for a bowl n a cig went back to sleep and was high in my dreams literally

now thats what I call a LUCID dream

5. yeah I get lucid dreams fairly often, a lot more now that I haven't been smoking. I had fun for a while flying and having sex (until you realize that you're just having sex with yourself and its just not as much fun anymore) what I just started doing and really enjoy is painting with the air. In my dream I use my fingers to compress the air and at different densities I can get different hues. I can make murals and sculptures so quickly, its fun as hell. I've tried to recreate the art that I make in my dreams in waking life but its just not the same being done on paper.

CHRONIKKKK, I'm usually smoking in all my dreams or dropping acid. its crazy how the mind stores up the exact feeling so you can release it at will. man do i get fucked up :D