First (legit) indoor grow...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pasadena91, May 15, 2010.

1. How's it going guys. So heres the deal- I just dropped a nice chunk of change on a 7' by 10'6'' Rubbermade shed with two precut holes in the ceiling supposedly for skylights, but planning on using 'em to mount up a carbon scrubber exhaust potentially a forced intake. My questions are pretty specific as I tried to do some research before just asking you guys for the answers.

1) What's the best way to vent a room this size? (Passive or forced intake?) Did the math and I'd need a 500 CFM fan
    2) What about lighting, 1000 watters or more 600 watters? (Want maximum results w/o wasting electricity) I want as many mature plants as I can fit in there
    3) Potting soil/ fertilizer? Im growing organic white widow. (strictly organic)
    4) What about pot size? I hear 5 gallon works but that seems kinda excessive, to me. Starting off with seedlings, so just eventually upgrade in size?
    5) Whats the best ratio for sectioning off a veg room and the rest of the space?

By the way money is of no concern; short of platinum-plating the walls for reflectivity; so any suggestions in any price range are appreciated.

Thanks in advance-

2. You can checkout Roots Organics Soil/Fertilizer. Ive heard many good things about them, and am actually about to start using the fertilizers myself. Also, you want 1 gallon for every foot of plant height, So your size of pots is really preference on how big you're planning on growing each plant. Remember that when you send the plants into flowering, they could double or triple in size!!!