First legal indoor grow

Discussion in 'Security' started by blow.loud.be.proud, May 15, 2021.

1. Hi all, I moved back to colorado in early March, and I'm gonna grow again, this time legally! But, my apartment complex has a strict no cannabis anywhere policy, so I need a stealthly set up.

My current idea is to run a 2x4x5 tent with two plants, I got some lights and all that picked out for the space,but I need smell proofing equipment. I've seen people use carbon filters, but I'm concerned about 2 things. The first, would be air flow. I know the air cant move too quickly or the smell will still get through, and it cant go too slowly or the air will stagnate and the humidity and temp will spike. What's a good solution to the air speed problem?

The second issue, would be where I should vent said air. I dont want to stick a duct out my window like an idiot, but I cant seem to think of a good solution.

Other than that, I think I'll be fine with the power bill, it's a small set up and I'm using LEDs.

Thanks for any advice, links, or comments,

Burn one :)

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's a risky move for sure. Worth getting booted out?

3. I doubt I'll get kicked out, the land lord doesn't ever come by, me and my wife are quiet. 50% of the people who live here smoke, including myself. Even though the rule says we aren't supposed to have cannabis here, it doesn't seem to be enforced. I plant to have a very low profile grow set up, and I want to smell proof it, and use LEDs to mitigate electrical usage. Its colorado, everyone here has a little window side home grow, smoke blunts in their cars, and are generally pretty chill. I just want to do it right because I'm paranoid about it lol

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Your tent will be a small setup you can probably get away with a carbon filter on the outside and a 4inch in-line exhaust fan sucking air from the tent and blowing it into the carbon filter everything outside the tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum