First Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Raizlin, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Heya GC
    i've been lurking these outdoor threads for awhile and thought i'd post my own.i've done a couple indoor and outdoor grows before,didn't amount to much but fun and experience.hoping for a lil better this year,a 1 yr supply would be nice!
    i'm on the east coast at about 44th paralel
    on with the show... these are from a week or so ago
    pic 1 is the purps and 2 bud shot
    2010 002.jpg

2010 001.jpg
    sea level
    2010 003.jpg
    sea bud
    2010 018.jpg
    papaya,purps,diablo
    2010 025.jpg

will do another update real soon

2. getting some mold on a few plants. had to cut some branches off and the top to the purp :(

here is whats salvaged off the branches
    2010 086.jpg

and the top of the purp
    2010 032.jpg

3. subscribed. cant wait to see some buds :D

4. Here are some up to date pics of the girls.
    sea level (from mighty mite seeds)
    2010 057.jpg
    the purps(bcbd)
    2010 061.jpg
    papaya(nirvana)
    2010 049.jpg
    and the diablo
    2010 071.jpg

those are the 4 in plot 1, i have 3 more in another spot.i will uploads pics of soon.
    plus i have another spot that isn't doing well...ph is off with not enough prep done,most those buds will be turned to hash.
    thanks for looking all

Attached Files:

5. Here is plot 2 , these are an unknown clone a freind gave me.
    Some of the branches are turning purple, i assume from the cold temps.
    2010 078.jpg
    2010 083.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Was out to the plots today. another nice sunny day ;)

Diablo(she has quite a ways to go) 2010 101.jpg

the purps 2010 097.jpg

cut down a clone at 3rd plot 2010 106.jpg

after a lil trim 2010 112.jpg

7. #7 AlkaSeltzer, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Where are you from on the east coast. I live in New Brunswick and my area has had terrible weather all summer, your plants on the other hand are looking amazing. Cant wait to see more pics of that purp. It is looking delicious:smoke:`

Edit: Thanks for checking out my grow.. stay tuned for an indoor soon.

8. I'm in Nova Scotia, we've had great weather this year.tho since earl fall has come quick, cold at night lotsa rain and fog.
    thanks for stopping by and i'll def check your indoor

9. I cant beleive i waited til now to check the sig! Nice grow, and i like the updates often, that purp looks fantastic cant wait to see harvest. I dont think mine will compare thanks for stopping in and commenting by the way, its been dead there! :(

10. Nice grow man. How are you liking Papaya, good germ grates/grow?

11. sorry for the slow updates. was having computer problems and busy at work :(

anyway the purps has come down accept for some small buds i left to fatten up, taking alot of tops off of others too.. i'll post some pics here soon. plus i still have lots out in the woods going till mold tells me to take them as well..overall pretty happy with the season so far :)

12. thanks for stopping by ismoke. i'm def very happy with the purps tho it was a lil prone to mold, i made some seeds with a purps pollen i had and will def grow it again next year, its just to damn pretty.

i really like the papaya, i've had 100% germ rate with all nirvana strains.it grows well indoors or out with big fat rotten fruit smelling buds :p

13. Your welcome Raizlin... your a lucky, lucky, lucky man. I am yet to find an Autoflowering strain that really tickles the ear and catches the eye that is not femmed to do some breeding. Plus I have to commit to buying the seed and putting myself through that whole process. I like to use these journals to decide the strains i will ultimately get. In fact i made a pretty big order from Attitude today. Mainly because of the amazing offers they have.... I got my usual UFO's. 3 For what I spent and very stoked about these seeds. But on top of that they are giving out Pineapple Express, Kandy Kush, and Blueberry Gum. I am big on scents and flavors and feel I will enjoy the shit out of these strains. So stoked to receive the seeds but first I have to finish up my current grow and grow the Autoflowers I originally bought... Which I did not even mention. I went with EasyRyder... I have heard good things about AK Runderalis. So many in fact I got the Grass-o-matic AK as well.

14. Nice strains you're getting ismoke.

well lots of harvesting going on, will upload some harvest shots soon,
    but first some bud shots from today.
    the purps , pulled it today
    october 2010 016.jpg
    purps roots
    october 2010 024.jpg
    sea bud
    october 2010 023.jpg

more coming soon! hope you enjoy

Attached Files:

15. Here is a purple popcorn bud that was left to finish from one of the clones. mmmm :smoke:

october 2010 056.jpg

More photos to come.still have some of the sea level out i may chop today and all but the top of the diablo which i'll let go till next rain.

16. Went out and chopped the sea level this morning
    october 2010 063.jpg

so 1 plant left ,the diablo ,which i'll prolly chop tomorrow because of rain this weekend and i have to work.
    october 2010 080.jpg

harvest is going great so far,my back hurts, but have about 13 jars full so far and more on there way. more pics to come soon

Attached Files:

17. Well i have chopped em all down, diablo came down today :hello:
    october 2010 115.jpg

and here is a look at some papaya
    october 2010 090.jpg

18. That papaya looks good enough to smoke. Nice plants, and good to see another grower get them in.