First Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by headyhero, May 14, 2014.

1. #1 headyhero, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    This will be my first journal. Im no pro grower. Just something i like to do since i was successful my first try. First couple actually. Then i ran into some problems. I took a break for a while. My third grow was going really well until all seven of them presented themselves as males. Wow, shitty luck. I started over immediately with 5 more seeds. Low and behold... all males! Smh! This time around i got ahold of a Headband clone. Been vegging for almost a month. I've got her bent over and tied down. I switched the lights t0 12/12 for 3 or 4 days. Then i saw a friends big mama he just put to flower and decided mine isnt ready. Im in no big hurry. So i switched the lights back 3 days ago. 2 days ago i super cropped a few branches also i topped her before switching the lights initially, i transplanted her to a 5 gallon pot last night. Despite torturing the hell out of her the last few days she seems to be ok tonight. The only nutes she has gotten have been fish emulsion and bone meal concentrates. Running a small fan and 150 watt Hps X 2. Nothing fancy going on here. Ill post pics when i figure out how. Haha.

2. Not sure about high quality buds, but high quality pics i can do. :)

Attached Files:

3. After a couple more days under 24/0 light, and a good organic feeding she seems to be growing again after all the stress i put it through. She popped some pistols but i don't think that's a problem? Gonna keep vegging as long as i can stay patient.

Attached Files:

4. 12 days into flower. Shes looking pretty good in my opinion..

5. Pics didnt load. Try again later i gueds

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 👍?👎?

Attached Files:

7. Day 33 of flower. Ive read this is a 9 -10 week strain. So im half way there give or take a couple days. Shes progressing along nicely. I slowly lollypopped her and pruned some of the fan leaves over the last few weeks. I can deff tell difference with the branches I supercropped. The side branching growth is much more vigorous. Ive been watering every 3 or 4 days. Bout a half gallon. And an organic feeding every 10 to 12 days. She shows no signs of burning. Which is surprising considering the amount of nutes ive been forcing. Easily three time what the bottle says. One more feeding in about 12 days and it will be time to start thinking about flushing.

Attached Files:

8. 2 days away from being 8 weeks in and im really getting the itch to cut her down. See my bday is a couple weeks away i would love to have some half cured bud too stay hella lifted on my mini vacation during that time. Trichs are cloudy, the hairs have been ressesing for a little while now. But only 25 30 percent of the hairs have turned red. The buds have seemed to be swelling this week. I really like that uplifting high though. Im gonna at leasy wait a couple more days and see how it goes. What do you guys think? Sorry the pics kinda suck but my branches started falling over some time ago and i have it tied to a stake and the wall. Cant really pull it now. For some reason GC rotates my pic. Wtf

Attached Files:

9. HARVEST DAY!!!! I let her go 59 days. Cant wait to try her!!!! But the wait isnt over yet. Ill post final weight in about a week. I hoping for 2 OZ but im not gonna get that. Some pics of it trimmed up before i chopped it and hanging so i could finish trimming

Attached Files:

10. Ended up getting just over 2 OZs. Im pretty happy with that. Its smoking really good after just a few days in the jars too...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app