Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBaron, May 15, 2010.

1. Hello fellow blades, today i decided to try something new and roll a nice J with some 1/4 slow burning zig zags i had previously purchased but never used.
    Please comment and "rate" my first joint. :smoking: :cool:
    [​IMG]
    It looks a little stubby to me haha

2. the length looks fine, need to make the paper stick and airtight though. (i see three bubbles in the paper) but for a first joint, pretty good. +rep

3. Nice man, practice makes perfect, just keep going at it,

4. If it smokes, you succeeded.

5. Not bad at all for a first attempt, congratualtions :)

6. Thanks everyone, I'll report back later with how it smokes

7. May the Force be with you.

8. looks bitchin' :cool:

9. Just finished smoking it. Hit very well, also forgot to mention i used a crutch. Next time gotta make sure to roll the cructch a litte more because a little bit of weed got in my mouth. It was about .5 of some Purple Dragon I have. Least to say I am blitzed :smoking: :hello:

10. Looks pretty good, make sure next time you tuck it tight tho. Btw, 1/4 slow burns are my fav :smoke:

11. looks great for a first jay +rep

12. not bad for a first j