Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donkeyballs00, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Fucking killed me. I am still destroyed and it has been an hour since I smoked 3/4 of a kingsize raw skinny ass twig joint with about 2 grams at most in it.. I am still destroyed.. I've only ever smoked glass pipe and then some light blunts and gravity bucket bong... Why do joints just hit so differently than all the rest?? I like this...Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 blazer12345, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    only 2 grams in a joint? You did well to fit 2g into a Ä·ingy thats loads. And it wouldnt be skinny either

3. no way 2 grams in a king is skinny haha

4. [quote name="donkeyballs00" post="19390459" timestamp="1390459871"]Fucking killed me. I am still destroyed and it has been an hour since I smoked 3/4 of a kingsize raw skinny ass twig joint with about 2 grams at most in it.. I am still destroyed.. I've only ever smoked glass pipe and then some light blunts and gravity bucket bong... Why do joints just hit so differently than all the rest?? I like this...Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]A joint is like 10-30 hits, for the first few months if smoking highs should last 2-6 hours lol enjoy.Sent from my iPad Air

5. Ehhh 2 grams

6. Did not mean to say 2 grams lolol im not exactly sure why I put thatSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Definitely not 2gsSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. #8 OldMonkey, Jan 23, 2014
    Ahah dude xD more probably 0.2gr
    I have a question, I wanted to start a thread on it, but never did. So here goes my question.

Where I live, no one makes joints, really no one (besides me, that made like 5 at the most in my lifetime). We always smoke spliffs. But the thing is, when I smoke a spliff, it hit's me almost at the sime time I am taking the drag, and when there is more tobacco on it, the more fast the spliff hits me. I am a regular tobacco user, so it shouldn't be because of the tobacco right? But when I smoked the joints, or a blunt (I only put weed inside it, wich isn't usual where I live either), I smoke, smoke more, and the weed only hits me after 10 minutes or even more, sometimes it takes almost 30min. And I ask myself, why? Am I the only one? I mean, when I smoke a spliff, I smoke a lot less weed and it hits me right after I take the drag, and when I smoke a purex (only weed), I smoke, 3 or even 5x times more weed, and it takes an eternity to hit me.Of course the high, is longer and better, but it takes longer to get me.
    Does this happen to you?

9. Maybe 0.2 grams? That sounds plausible.

10. [quote name="the__ripper" post="19390693" timestamp="1390464093"]no way 2 grams in a king is skinny haha[/quote]is this a mixup between uk/usa or are you all just jokingto fit 2g in which Ive done before we had to use two kingys one on the end of the other

11. dont even think that was 2gs then tbh more like 1.5

12. #12 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 23, 2014

Regardless of how much he used, a joint shouldn't have "killed him."

Edit: Then again, I use zig-zag orange and never used raw before, if that makes any difference.

13. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19392879" timestamp="1390503929"]Regardless of how much he used, a joint shouldn't have "killed him."Edit: Then again, I use zig-zag orange and never used raw before, if that makes any difference.[/quote]not killed him I can get extremely stoned off one joint especially if I havent toked for a few days

Even during my first times smoking it never knocked me on my ass, and to be fair I was taking big boy hits. Got me high, sure -- but it didn't destroy me.

I guess it just depends on your own body work.

15. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19392917" timestamp="1390504405"]Even during my first times smoking it never knocked me on my ass, and to be fair I was taking big boy hits. Got me high, sure -- but it didn't destroy me.I guess it just depends on your own body work.[/quote]or youre definition of killing yourself I struggle to get to that stage now its like my high reaches a roof and no matter what I smoke I cant get higher

16. [quote name="OldMonkey" post="19391619" timestamp="1390487382"]Ahah dude xD more probably 0.2grI have a question, I wanted to start a thread on it, but never did. So here goes my question.Where I live, no one makes joints, really no one (besides me, that made like 5 at the most in my lifetime). We always smoke spliffs. But the thing is, when I smoke a spliff, it hit's me almost at the sime time I am taking the drag, and when there is more tobacco on it, the more fast the spliff hits me. I am a regular tobacco user, so it shouldn't be because of the tobacco right? But when I smoked the joints, or a blunt (I only put weed inside it, wich isn't usual where I live either), I smoke, smoke more, and the weed only hits me after 10 minutes or even more, sometimes it takes almost 30min. And I ask myself, why? Am I the only one? I mean, when I smoke a spliff, I smoke a lot less weed and it hits me right after I take the drag, and when I smoke a purex (only weed), I smoke, 3 or even 5x times more weed, and it takes an eternity to hit me.Of course the high, is longer and better, but it takes longer to get me.Does this happen to you?[/quote]I generally avoid spliffs, and never roll them myself, but ive noticed this too. I casually smoke cigs and they dont give me much of a headrush, yet spliffs do. What ure experiencing is exactly that, and i came to the conclusion it was due to THC being an effective bronchodilator. This will cause more nicotine to be absorbed in a short period of time. That plus the weed high :smoke:Sorry for going offtrack!! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. what do you mean? I know he'd probably have to use two papers to fit 2 gs in it, but if he managed to get it in one then i said it wouldn't be skinny

18. [quote name="the__ripper" post="19393136" timestamp="1390507172"]what do you mean? I know he'd probably have to use two papers to fit 2 gs in it, but if he managed to get it in one then i said it wouldn't be skinny[/quote]dunno man lets chill ive lost you haha