Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budsmoker4sho, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hi so I'm trying to learn how to roll. After many failed attempts i rolled one that looked smokeable. What do you guys think.

image-2373656140.jpg

2. not bad nebraska id smoke it.. id also trim off that tip... but thats just me.....

but what i am most impressed about it the cowboy zig zag rip off's for 99 cent's id buy a grip...

3. Umm whats a grip? And thanks

4. looks good enough.

i cant roll for shit tho

5. #5 budensity, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    a bunch/ alot/as many as i could ... sorry slang term

how did it burn brah??

6. Im not smoking it yet. Im just going to unrwap it and keep rolling until i learn well enough. O and the corner store always has those never really thought much about the papers.

7. WHAT?!?!:eek:

no dude, you gotta smoke your first, it special

8. Well yea but im not in a position to smoke it at the time. Since we got the A/C on everybody would make a fuss about opening the window to smoke.

9. get a pack of tabbacco and you will get 30 tries to perfect your technique

10. [quote name='"budensity"']get a pack of tabbacco and you will get 30 tries to perfect your technique[/quote]

Yea i was going to try that but i read on here that rolling tobacco and weed was sort of different so i just thought why not learn with weed.

11. go outside/in your car/ climb on your roof,in a tree.... "dont make excuses make improvements"

thats what a poster in my 7th grade science class said and i would alway's say it to people who would come up for reason's not to do somthing

12. Yea ok but i already took it apart so sorry. Ill keep rolling until i know i can consistently roll good joints then reward myself with said joint.

13. true tabbacco is a lil more moist and fluffy in the begining and easier to roll but once it dries out and turns to shake it is just as hard as rolling dry weed shake.... its how i perfected my roll and got it down and i hung out with some mexican's that could roll nice and showed me how to... + if you get a pouch off tabbacco and empty it into a different container and you had a grip of joint weed you could grind it up put it in the pouch and just be rolling fatties in front of people,ive doe it at work and my supervisor was like that dosent smell like tabbacco ... i just laughed and said there was a skunk in the back it was so bad, i think it got me...

14. [quote name='"budensity"']

+ if you get a pouch off tabbacco and empty it into a different container and you had a grip of joint weed you could grind it up put it in the pouch and just be rolling fatties in front of people,ive doe it at work and my supervisor was like that dosent smell like tabbacco ... i just laughed and said there was a skunk in the back it was so bad, i think it got me...[/quote]

Hehe i think i might try that.

15. dont put your good weed in there eather. keep some mids for the joints and shit.

allways save the heads for the pipe

16. [quote name='"Homesqueeze"']dont put your good weed in there eather. keep some mids for the joints and shit.

allways save the heads for the pipe[/quote]

Yep thats why im trying to learn how to roll cause i always use my piece but i got some cheap mids so i just said why not learn how to roll.

17. Is it just me or is that a huge ass filter

18. Tabbacco? :confused_2:

I would smoke that joint. Looks fine.

19. Looks good man, now make some edibles!

20. [quote name='"BongHits420x"']Looks good man, now make some edibles![/quote]

Hehe baby steps man baby steps.