Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First J

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yosh139, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I've been seeing a few threads about people's first joints, and I thought I'd like to share my first roll :smoke:

[​IMG]

Smoked a bit fast and had to relight it 4 times. Oh well, I will get better soon :hello:

2. Decent enough roll mate :) keep practicing!

3. Thanks! I've been using my glass so much I thought I might just teach myself how to roll in case something happens to my babies :D

4. My first joint was identical to the picture you posted above. I remember that it was a blueberry kush or something along those lines.

It was very nice since no clean up but I feel like I waste a lot.

Rather use a bong ;)

5. Looks like half of it is a filter maybe? cant tell. Either way a little loose but not a bad start man, keep practicing and those joints will naturally get tighter, more pretty and smoke better!

6. I used such a big filter so as to help conserve a bit more weed. I hated to "waste" the weed but I really wanted to see how well I could roll first go :smoke:

7. Mine is just some low mids I picked up today along with rolling papers.

Mine wasn't too much of a hassle for cleanup too, but I accidentally dumped my grinder kief :eek:

Edit: I prefer a bong too, I didn't get too high from my joint. :bongin:

8. ya I wouldve just rolled myself a full sized "pinner", nice and skinny, that works too though. It would be alot easier and better practice to just roll a full length joint, only real way to get better.

9. I love rolling lil mini Js for my personal use. Efficient and adorable haha

10. [quote name='"wugwan"']I love rolling lil mini Js for my personal use. Efficient and adorable haha[/quote]

Except I had to relight it a few times because it was a bit loose :rolleyes: