First Internet Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jollyk, Jul 29, 2014.

1. About my set up 1000w mh in a homemade air cooled hood 10 plants in a 4x4x7 tent two different type of nutes one I've used b4 on 5 plants new line on other 5 tell me what you think

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. They are looking good, keep up what you are doing.

Whats the genetics?

3. They look happy. :smoking:
    What nute lines?

4. 4 random bag two girl scout cookies two not in pic are white rhinos and two small dixies cups are vortex

5. Cutting edge solutions I have poor ph tap this line is good for that and new line I'm trying is cfn which I have to add more in 15ML compared to 5ML of cutting edge I misread label first use added 5ML per liter instead of a gallon got a little burn coming back like Rockie tho lol

6. The random have a strain but I throw seeds I get from other ppls harvest in a bag so it could be one of like 5 different strains lol

7. That pic was taken yesterday by my wife today I got home overwatered and the light was shut off 12hrs longer than it was suppose to ill update a pic

8. Zipped tent up to raise heat to dry out soil they perked up a ill but the height grew almost an inch Damn timer

Attached Files:

9. Nothin wrong with that. I got my green thumb growin bagseed for years :D

Gotta start somewhere!

Lookin good :smoke:

Keep it simple.

10. Ya I wanted a variety lol just hopefully 4 will be female I like to breed so don't mind males (they go outside) I have loads of seeds but I'm thinkin random bag is like a I don't know it's random lol

11. Question now normally I top already have once my buddy says lst them or scrog them for more yield I'm thinking to experiment next time and do all three one set up per plant see best results since I'm already experimenting with chem I don't feel I'll get a proper out come (findings)

12. My ac vent got closed in my grow room couple days ago normally try to go in there but haven't Damn heat was at 95 girls have heat stress Damn them lol oh my shifty shitty

13. Gotta keep those temps under control. 95 is no bueno. Sending some karma your way on your GSC's. I'm loving watching my GSC grow, in week 4 flower now. It's my favorite plant in my muti-strain garden going on, really excited to see how she turns out. A few more weeks to finish... good luck OP, keep your journal updated. :bongin:

14. Got it down to 85 Damn

15. So here is a recent update the nute burn finished out I think water from now on will be the best dunno about one plant thinkin heat stress

16. Pics

Attached Files:

17. I'll sub to your grow bud! Is that FFOF? And how old are these beauts

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. No usually I use ffof but this time trying my buddies homemade compost I am also using nutes he claimed to use both in his last grow looked good but my new room is having temp issues I think I just fixed

1.5 weeks in veg 5 being. Days

19. Does those leaf look like mute burn heat stress or light burn they show different signs on different plants by the way first time using mh used cfls last time way easier to grow with but too many bulbs

20. So the new soil I'm trying out of 8 inside plants 1 is infected with fly looking things all in the soil any organic cure lol too lazy to look it up