First indoor stealth grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tensa187, Mar 21, 2013.

1. im doing my first indoor grow first off im starting off with dirt seeds i will not buy online seeds till im succesful with these,what kind of clfs do i need im tryin to do this as cheap as i can, i have a few 13 watt cfls will this work if i have enough? and the soil i havent figuered out yet it ill probably end up using regular dirt, what are the cheapest bulbs i can get and how many bulbs per plant, the max i want to grow is 1-3 plants

1 plant = bulbs?
    2 plants= bulbs?
    3 plants= bulbs?

please keep this a simple as possbile i am not stupid but just a beginner

2. check out the cfl guide at the top of the page it should answer your questions. And I would think about investing in soil if I were you, you can get 12q bags of organic seedling mix at wal mart for like four bucks and some change

3. What would you consider "successful"? You want to grow bagseed in shitty dirt with the cheapest lights you can buy. What are your goals with this setup?

4. regular weed plant my only problem is the lights idk how many is enough to just grow the plant and for it to flower correctly

5. It will flower correctly when given 12 hrs darkness, your yield will depend on how much light you give it. I'd go no less than 200w for 2 plants. Daylight, or 5600k-6500k cfl bulbs are for veg. For flowering you want soft white, or 2700k bulbs.

50% chance of males with bagseed, so plant more than you want to end up with.

6. ok im gonna grow three and hopefully i get 1 female, but i got a few more questions, 1. will small 5 12wat 5000k cfls work thats 72 wats of small cfls plus im gonna buy a 30-42 wat cfl with alot of k's lol so thats already past 100wats is this enough? 2 how long do you think ittl take for it to be ready to harvest considering its a bagseed and 3 how bad will it smell i have a small bathroom in my room? 3 in its early stages how many watts do i use like when its small?

7. What if I use random ass cfls at 100+ watts will the damn plant still grow without mutation

8. Yep, that should work fine.

2- depends on the genetics. Anywhere from 8-10 weeks I'd guess. You want to watch your trichomes with a scope and wait for them to start turning amber, that's when it's done.
    [​IMG]
    link

3- it will probably stink up your whole place when she's in full bloom. I'd start with a few bulbs and give it as much light as possible at about 2 weeks.