First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by n3u120b0i, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I've got much more recent pictures that I'll post next. These plants started in a window seal and were slightly neglected. I put them outside for a short time while they were all in red cups. They got taller than I've usually seen without many leaves and was concerned at first. At the time of these pictures I had just moved them into their new location...

Attached Files:

2. posting link to thread with much more recent pictures. I have two 58W cfl above, 2 24W on each side and 4 40W full size fluorescent banisters in two different spectrums (like 2700k and 6500k I think), I water when they need water, add nutez when they need nutes. Just started budding stage today. Not trying to plug my question in the last thread, because I was able to resolve it myself.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/673116-those-24-dark-b4-12-12-a.html

3. Update: slightly less than two weeks into flowering. 10-54-10 Big Bloom fertalizer. Had a Spidermite problem, but a pyrethum insecticide seems to be working. Added another T-16 banister so now it's (6) 40W tubes, (2) 52W, and a 24W bulb. Plants are 18", 22", and 23" tall. Looks like the lankier sativa looking plant is budding the fastest- does this represent stress? It was the hardest hit plant from the spider mites- actually the only plant hit almost at all.

Attached Files:

4. It's been awhile since I've posted here... not any activity since I started either, but I will persevere. These plants are blooming wonderfully for a first time indoor grow, at least I think. This is four weeks into budding and they are smelling wonderful!

Attached Files: