First indoor grow need help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ComplexStoner, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I really appreciate any feedback on what you think about my plant and what i should do, etc..
    I am not a experienced grower although i have picked up on it really quickly previously I've only grown two outdoor plants that did really well. My current indoor plant i started from seed not a clone. i germinated the seed for about 5 days then i planted it (on sept 3rd) in some average potting soil mixed with some other MG mix the seedling sprouted very quickly and appeared as healthy as could be. As a seedling i kept 150watts on it florescent light all the way until it reached vegetation stage, in the seedling stage it grew very fast. In the vegetation stage i confirmed it to be a Female. (Thank god) And the leaves appeared to be indica dominate which i also was hoping for. I provided a pic of her in veg. the plant was in vegetation for about a month and a half. FLOWERING STAGE. i tried something different and threw a 250watt heat lamp on her along w another one so 500 watts total i keep it about 77 degrees F in the grow spot (closet) and ventilate of course. I've properly provided her with nutrients such as potassium magnesium and phosphorus i believe that's the names. I have a thriving, beautiful, plant. One thing I'm confused about is that the top of the plant (some people refer to it as the Christmas bud) is doing reeeally well, while the buds growing on the lower main branches are growing bigger on one side than the other side i would like to know what is causing this. All buds are covered in crystals its about 6 weeks into flowering and looks like it will need another 3 before harvest. i need to know if the bottom branches need more light or what ill provide a pic of it soon. Thank you for your time. I love to grow marijuana it IS my passion:D

Attached Files:

2. #2 Kitsunè, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I am gonna provide extra light to the bottom of my plants with cfls in reflectors from below :) check out my grow journal still gettin started but already havin fun!

3. Thanks my dude ill check out your journal :smoking:
    One love.