First indoor grow cfl

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bkehm24, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Been growing for these plants for awhile under different conditions all bag seed using for cfls. I'm currently using a ps2 fan as an outtake fan with passive intake. Any suggestions are welcome

2. Any pictures of your plantsSent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah some pictures would be helpful, and what do you mean by "different conditions" ?

4. One of them have been growing outside most of its life in temperatures of 40 to sixty f at night, one was outside a few days and moved in fire a while and two where under lights the whole time but are just sprouting

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This is the plant that was outside for awhile probably only had it inside for the or for days but it's showing improvement it looked pretty bad outside probably a month old

Attached Files:

6. [​IMG]

7. Looks fine, keep them inside, It is a semi tropical plant after all.

Just keep it warm and let it grow. Don't over water, it will make it stop growing.

Good luck.

8. lmao they look fine but dude pots are cheap .

9. I'm poor as shit

10. It's the second day using 12/12 schedule and the plants seem to be growing well during the dark period I'll pay pics tomorrow

11. Any new info

Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Been in 12/12 since 1/29/14 the really big outer leaves are looking bad and a few are burnt dark period it's 7pm to 7am I'll post pics in the morning

13. Also have a new two day old seedling gonna try 12/12 from seed. I bought a timer today from Wal-Mart and can figure out how to use it,it's called brinks ez timer any info appreciated

14. I've trimmed some outer leaves to get light on the smaller leaves and areas where bud well grow

Attached Files:

15. Been in 12/12 since the 29th and I can't tell sex I'll post pics in the morning the larger plant is still less than a for and a half and keeps growing new leaves

16. It's a female pistils are coming from everywhere and it's starting to smell like dank and the clone in there rooted and seems to be growing nice

Attached Files:

looks real good but from the photos I can tell that your plants would benefit from more light. More is better.

18. Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to get more bulbs in there

19. Some pictures under a magnifying glass

Attached Files:

20. Ur flowering those?g

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app