First Indoor GROW[1000W MH & HPS] Bubba Kush and White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DaBowskii, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 DaBowskii, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    Hello & welcome to my INDOOR grow journal for 4 White Widow clones and 5 Bubba Kush clones. I am first time indoor grower so all input is highly appreciated :D.

Basics:

• I am a certified patient with 215 documentation + I am 100% SB420 compliant, so DEA GO AWAY!
    • White Widow clones are 2 weeks old
    • Bubba Kush clones are 1 week old
    • SOIL: Roots Organic Soil
    • NUTRIENTS:All Organic Ingredients :smoke:
      • Pura Vida Grow (6-4-3 base)
      • Botanicare Liquid Karma
      • Bontanicare CAL-MAG
      • Bloom SEAFUEL
    • HISTORY: I have been using 65Ws [24/0] to bring all the plants (pictured below) rooted into 1 gallon pots [between 1.5 weeks (for BK) 2.5 weeks (for WW)]
      • I used 2 gallons (5tsp) of 3% H202 to help the plants root in the 1 gallon pots and clear away any root rot or stem rot/ encourage new roots to form
      • Temperatures inside have stayed between 72-85 Degrees F the entire time (I have a high/low thermometer)
    • FUTURE: I am going to vegetate the plants until the White Widows hit 2 feet. I don't need to worry as much about the Bubba Kush because the height will not exceed 2 feet before I need to start flowering.
      • I am flipping this week (within next 5 days) to [18/6] 1000w MH bulb
      • I will change from [18/6] 1000W MH to [12/12] 1000W HPS bulb once I re-pot in 3 gal.s and start flowering in about 2 weeks
      • I will be using an exhaust w/ 10 inch fan (661 cfm) through the attic to vent when I flip on the 1000W bulbs (PICS COMING SOON)
        I would to hear improvements or other recommendations of my set-up. I will be updating this page daily and pictures will be frequently added! :cool:

Attached Files:

2. ***Update*** I will post some pictures of the ventilation and 1000w MH in action as well as a a more detailed update this thursday!

3. Hey man looks good so far, good looking setup

4. Hey thanks man, I'll have pics of my exhaust system and the MH 1000 Wows tomorrow along with a few other updates! :)

5. Hey all here are pictures from today. I just flipped my 1000W MH bulb to 12/12 from a strict 24/0 fan light regimen. I am going to be using MH until the second week of FLOWERING when I will flip to a 1000W HPS bulb.

I included pictures of the healthiest Bubba Kush and White Widow.

Attached Files:

6. I recently upgraded my reflector to the super sun 2! I have attached more pictures of the custom exhaust (10-inch fan) I am using to keep my closet cool and maximize air circulation! :hello:

Attached Files:

7. #7 DaBowskii, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    Hey Guys! The update is the following, I am finishing up the week with a 1000W MH bulb and a wide area reflector on a strict 12/12 schedule. There is considerable growth since the start of flowering just 3 days ago!

Attached Files:

8. Hey guys, I am now well into flowering but due to some computer issues it took me to upload these current shots (FROM TODAY). I have about 3-4 weeks of flowering and I am currently running a 13/11. After 2 weeks of using 12/12 with a 1000W MH bulb I switched the regimen to a 14/10 HPS 1000W bulb and took it down 15 minutes every 2-3 days to imitate the natural flowering life cycle. I will finish flowering at a light to dark ratio of 11/13 and plan to let the plants sit in darkness for a full 36 hours before harvesting.

Attached Files:

9. damn im getting no love in these forums. last bump before I pull the plug.

10. Lookin good dude, can't wait to see the harvest.

11. subscribed + rep

Using the super sun II reflector myself. Good luck buddy. check out my grow in my sig. Peace