First Impressions of the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ErdayToker, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Bought the MFLB today, seems pretty cool. I'm excited that I can now start my vaporizing career.

I know this isn't really a vape for groups but I can't wait to show my buddies this thing!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415927601.992659.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415927610.342829.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Hated, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
  3. By over-heating?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 Hated, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Yes, either trying to take too big of a draw or forgetting to pull the battery out.

Just saying The directions it came with are definitely a good thing to go over before letting some one go at it. Personally I think native mode (without the stem) is best to learn alot easier to tell how hot the box is getting.

5. Thats why i dont let anyone else use my box lol
    I will fill my orb with vape for them,but to actually let them hold the box in thier grubby hands. No fucking chance!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. bought my box around 3 years ago i think...maybe 2....still have the same one and itll fire right up...the orange light doesnt work though haha.

7. I'm a happy owner of Hammer Vape. I'm glad I bought Hammer over mlfb as my first vape.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

Why in the hell would you come into a thread that is titled, "First Impressions of the MFLB" and mention that you like another vape better?

9. To give people other option beside MFLB while being vaped out.

Stoner Athlete

If this thread was a person asking for advice, you'd be in the right. But it's not.

As of now, you're just off topic. And being a jerk about it as well.

11. Oh I'm a jerk well let vape out to see who win the fight lol.

Stoner Athlete

12. #13 walterbishop, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014

You can barely form an intelligible sentence. I'm inclined to believe you're likely using your Hammer incorrectly and inhaling a good amount of butane.

Personally, I detest butane powered vapes. Even the best efforts to keep the butane out of the vapor path still leaves me smelling butane. And I know I'm not alone in that.

That fact is something a person does not need to worry about with the Magic Flight. No butane. Not to mention, no plastic construction either.

13. #14 POTatato Head, Nov 17, 2014
    lol because it is so hard to keep butane out of the air path with the hammer... literally all you have to do is not hold it in an awkward position and you get no tane... For fucks sake some times people sound really fucking dumb on this website. Im willing to bet you have never even used a hammer.

edit- not trying to derail the thread just calling out stupidity when I see it.

14. I don't taste butane while vaping with my Hammer. I vape my weed to almost dark brown so I know what I'm doing. MFLB got a damn battery hanging out the side plus you can't even control the temps.

Stoner Athlete

15. #16 lwien, Nov 17, 2014
    Comon' guys.   IBALL looks like he has successfully derailed this thread which was specifically about the MFLB and not any other vape and now we have a Hammer vs MFLB war going on which is apparently, just what he wanted to do.  IBALL wins.   Fucking hooray.     

For fucks sake, the MFLB AND the Hammer are both good vapes that serve their users well.    One is NOT better than the other.   They both excel in certain areas that the other doesn't, so all this talk about which is better is, in my opinion, a total waste of bandwidth.

So why not just stop this shit and let the thread get back to people posting about their first impressions of the MFLB and how they can improve their technique to make it the best that it can be?

And in that effort, to the OP, what you might want to do is to check out the following link: http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

16. My bad! I was vaped out that day when I tried to support the Hammer so it's my fault.

Stoner Athlete

17. #18 lwien, Nov 17, 2014

The Hammer is a great vape, IBALL, and it deserves the support.    This was just the wrong thread to do it in.

Kudo's to you for stepping up though with a "my bad".   :hello:

18. Considering its just a wooden box, I'd say it preforms pretty damn well. Also throw in the lifetime warranty and decent price point and you got yourself a winner. Downside's the learning curve but small price to pay in my opinion.