First Hydrocodene Xp

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fAKdded, Sep 13, 2005.

1. First off, Im not too much of an experinced drug user.. My tally's include Pot, Booze, MDMA, and Salvia. Never really had an interest in popping pills until my friend had a handful of Vicodin. Heard how they go well with a bowl, so I popped two. My friend made a joke about them being horse pills, since they were fairly big.

+20min. Nothing.. maybe feeling just a tad different waiting on a call from dealer to go pick up a sack

+30min we are walkin down the street to pick up a sack, feel slightly buzzed

+45min we return and the buzz is coming on a bit stronger.

+50-55min We smoke a bowl , Im blazin' like a mofo

+60min This high is really coming on strong it feels like the dank magnified it x10!

+1 Hr 5 min I go thru this intense high for about 5-10 min. Its on the borderline of uncomfortable. My head is heavy, I can barely keep my eyes open. And Im focus'ing on one spot, because I feel border-line sick. Almost like an intense wave of opiates high'

+1 hr 20min That feeling is gone, i feel much better. Now i just feel really stoned, with a body buzz from the Vikes. We smoke another bowl and I walk home.

Walking home feels great, My feet don't tire and my body doesn't ache at all. I felt like I could walk for a while I wanted too.

All in all it was pretty fun.. Not something I'd make a habbit out of, but great everyonce in a while.

When I got home, i went and passed out. I was pretty tired also.

Post 1000! Woo Hoo

2. yeah you should have seen me the week i got a whole bottle of hydrocodone

3. Nice dude... I used to eat them things like candy when I'd get 'em prescribed. Take like 4-5 750mg pills, smoke a couple blunts, sit on the couch and hold on for the ride, lol... I didn't eat them a lot, but when I'd get 'em, they didn't last too long.

If I don't smoke when I eat them, they just make me all speedy and antsy. The weed really does make all the difference :D

Sounds like ya had fun though... Horse pills? You get the 850's?

4. Im from uk, whats Hydrocodene. Is it some sort of codien based drug cause we have dihydrecodien, but what im trying to say is stay away from opiates cause thats what it sounds like, cause they might fuck your life up. I know first hand its know fun.

5. I think they may have been .. Because I only took 2 and felt it a shitload.

And to the poster above... It's Vicodin a Opiate based pain pill. Dont worry.. its not even close to a day to day thing. It was a first time thing. My choice drugs are def. Psychedelics
    I really dont like to do others...

6. me to I fucking love tripping now ive managed to sort my life out.

7. lol the other weekend i dranka forty then smokeda 6 gram blunt then snorted a 1/3 ofa 40mg oxy then drank another 5 beers i was soooooo drunk lol good times

8. daaamn i wish i was chillen w. u that week!!

9. try railing or parachuting them next time, the effects will come on much faster, and arguable stronger.

10. I don't think I'll be railing them ... not really my thing. but next time I'll try parachuting them. I dont really desire stronger effects, they were already pretty good.

11. Buddy of mine had some fun on some codene too....he took 2 and then downed like 2 or 3 doses of his prescription cough syrup. It was HILARIOUS! He laid down in bed and just rolled around on it for about an hour and finally just passed out.