First Hydro Grow Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Arcos, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Here's a few pics of the new setup i'm building.. this is my first

Attached Files:

2. that looks awesome dude...quick question...how are u going to empty ur resevoir? i imagine it would be pretty heavy when u go to empty it...

3. lookin' good! keep us updated!

-Dave

4. Made LOTS of changes.. here goes..

Attached Files:

5. One last shot.. waiting on my 400w should be here monday

Attached Files:

6. It's actually not heavy, only 10 gallon.. and i have 2, fill second and just switch pump over.

7. excellent job, what are you doing for extraction/ventilation?

8. How big are you planning on growing these plants? How tall is your flower room height wise? Also how many plants do you plan on growing? I really like your box, thinking about doing something similar

9. Time to start working on that vent issue...

Attached Files:

10. Hell yeah dude, very very nice set up. I wanna switch over to a Hydro set up from soil but wanna do it right and save up the cash for everything. looks like you got it all set up, ever think about using Co2 to increase the yeild/grow time? The area looks pretty good for it. I know its a grip to get all the right stuff but I hear that it is way way worth the price. I will be keepin my eyes open on this grow for sure. :eek:

11. This is my first grow and i'm just tackling issues as I need to, I would like to add co2 but thats a ways down the road. I've saved where I could but I still have about 800 invested so far.

I'm having lots of fun with this.

The 3 big plants in the front are just from good bag seed.. all the baby's are
    an african strain i got from a buddy, suppose to be nice.

12. FYI I used the same little water distribution thingie and threw it out. Worked fine for like 6 months but it kept getting clogged. I belive I was using a 250gph pump.. maybe 350. Just throwing it out there.

13. here's a few updated pics of the plants..

Attached Files:

14. how hot is your room? I can see the edges of the leaves curling up.

15. Its hovers around the 75 mark, not over 78 not under 70.. I think it's just this paticular strain....

16. huh, thats crazy...it looks EXACTLY like heat stress I got on my ak-47 strain just last month...but ur temps are good....really like the set up, how tall can the plants get in ur room again? and how many plants per room? u prolly already told me that but im baked and cant remember