first hydro attempt, how's she lookin? DWC, CFL, BAGSEED

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Nanook610, May 11, 2011.

1. #101 hodji killer, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not just A hermi, all fn 3 of them. Dirty little whores.

2. Man that sucks hodji...

3. #103 hodji killer, May 27, 2011
    Lmao yeah more than a faggot with a bag of dicks!!!!!!!! No biggy tho, I have been reading and chatting with some guys. They said there hermis didn't turn out too bad.

Lol maybe all those seeds will give me a hi dry wieght.

4. #104 Nanook610, May 27, 2011
    Daaammmnnm broooo...

So are you gonna grow em out or scrap em? I would grow them out personally. I mean you'll get some bud, worst case scenario you have some seeded bud.. oh well

5. #105 hodji killer, May 27, 2011
    Yeah that's what I decided, I will continue with the grow. Talk about a real let down tho. Dirty tranny bitches!!!.

But it has some ups. The seeds should be femonized.

6. Ok I have read and read, I have decided that it is bad genetics and light leakage that has caused this most undesirable situation. After these bud out I'm going to order some good seed, then go through my cabinet with a flashlight and see what I can find.

Now all I have to do is read about another 20 hrs to pick the strain that I will grow next. I'm thinken white widow, but everyone grows it, so idk I would like some then a little more exotic, what did u get nanooke?

7. Everybody grows Widow for a reason dude ;)

It's the first thing to go into my medical kit....
    Screw the bandages... give me some widow:D:wave:

8. I'm sold.

9. yea widow if knock you on your ass but at the sametime its an uplifting feeling with it.

10. IMO... you can't go wrong with widow.....
    You smoke a modest amount and it's a very uplifting high....
    Smoke a bit more and BAM...
    You be sleepin':smoking:

I know... I smoke it all the time;)
    Have been for about 6 months or so now...
    I'm still not tired of it:cool:

11. It's true. :smoking:
    I just got my seeds from attitude, I got two strains both with white widow in the genetics. I got Chrystal by nirvana which is a cross of WW&Northern Lights,
    Then I got White Siberian which is a cross between WW&AK47.

12. #112 Up_In_Smokn', May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    Yeah... the Widow is the proud mother of quite a few strains;)

I like to stick to the older strains....
    They're well documented... which doesn't mean much if you're a "recreational" user:rolleyes:
    For recreational use it's pretty hard to pick a bad strain:smoking:

Don't remember:smoking: if ya had a link in your sig or not...
    But I'll def check out that WW x NL if ya have a journal
    Grew NL once quite a ways back... grew it poorly....
    It kicked ass IMO:hippie:

::edit::
    [​IMG]I'm already subbed in there:wave:

13. Glad to have you U_I_S,
    I don't have a journal yet of my 2 attitude seeds but I haven't started growing it yet either.. once I start the seeds ill post about it in this thread and ill provide a link to the new journal as well.

14. i just ordered the GHS WW and Nirvana NL from attitude. next grow should include a few headband clones plus the other two i just named . cant wait to see your next journal. that white siberian sounds like its gonna be a beast

15. #115 Nanook610, May 28, 2011
    Yeh I can't wait as well, I want to start germing now but then I am afraid I will have too much going on. :(
    The white siberian was the UFO feebie of the month too! I have high expectations for both strains, lets hope they live up to them!

16. Mm Siberian just sounds like its gonna be bomb! Ghostkush, I got some of dat gh ww in flower right now, I gotta tell you that plant just looks scary! Even in veg, the thing was just...... Menacing!!

Nook, everythings looking good n green! Keep it up!

-trails

17. I cant wait to get mine then ive heard really good things for awhile about it so i finally gave in and got it. im going to use it as a mother. you got any pictures of your WW grow?

18. What's up everyone, today was supposed to be my switch to flower but I'm not gonna do it yet. This is day 25 veg but my plant is just now recovering from the FIM I did 6 days ago(took a while to recover no?) Now I'm seeing new growth and branches but I think I'm 4-5 days behind due to Fim shock so I might wait till Tuesday or Wednesday. What do my fellow blades out there in the city have to say? Should I switch her tonight? Or will 4-5 more days in veg be helpful? Sorry about the shitty pics I was in a rush to get to work

Attached Files:

19. Hey Nook! It looks to me like you still got some space in there, I'd say give it a few days before you switch! How much head room do you have to work with in there though? Gonna be doin any training?

Ghost, I ain't got nothin up yet... But I'm thinkin aboot it! Alright I'm off to smoke my pipe o gold in the forest with some coffee:) can't wait!

-trails

20. #120 Nanook610, May 29, 2011
    I still have plenty of space since my lights are moveable, about 6 feet.. but I'm sure this plant won't grow past 2 feet. It's tiny, not even a foot yet,maybe 8-9 inches I'm just thinking I should wait until my Fim grows out since it just started to recover, or should I switch to 12/12 and not worry about the Fim