First Homemade Piece

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by 4 2 0, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I made a pretty decent bubbler earlier. It rips like a pro believe it or not.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. put the carb at the bottom

3. How come?

4. It makes easier to clear, because air is pushing the smoke up and out.

5. Ahh yeah. I'll remember that for next time.

6. you can still add a carb without making a whole new one

7. I already put 1 on it. I just put it on top on accident. You can see it if you look near top.

8. Here's a really short video of a hit i took. Camera doesn't record for long and video camera is brokee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBrti2Mowc"]YouTube - 1st Homemade Hit[/ame]

9. Cover that one up and make another, or leave it and have 2

10. Yeah thats what im about to do.

11. Nice for a first piece. Experiment with them a little bit and you'll start coming up with creative ideas, and start adding percs and ice pinches. Sky is the limit. Try making a slider instead of a carb, and put a little more water in.

Also, mighty putty win.

12. LOL at 12 seconds in that video you are lucky you are using water to filter or else that burning piece of ash would have gone straight into your mouth :D

13. The background on his computer is dank nug

14. Also, post another video of that thing, but with better lighting/camera angles, it is sort of difficult to see it in the video you posted. Thanks,

15. Yeah. Mighty Putty FTW.

16. Lmao ik ik.

17. In a sec, im making my new carb.

18. the first pieces i ever smoked were homemade. I made a bubbler like the one you had, only out of a different bottle.
    word to the wise: dont let the stem tip.
    Lost almost a full bowl because stem fell and weed got soaked. :eek:
    fortunately I just dried it out :D

19. Yeah man. My friend had that happen to him. Lost a bowl of super dank bud.

20. Shiiit that sucks. Hope it wasn't too big a bowl. Almost done with that carb? And are you gonna add a little more water/new video?