Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First High of the day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiteFire77, Jan 19, 2009.

1. I love the feeling of the first high of the day. Its always the best high.
    How long after smoking a bowl would i need to wait to get the same feeling. I'm not talking a first timers high, just the great first of the day one.

I smoked a bowl at 12:30, and its now 6:30. What time would be a good time to smoke again for a great high?

2. How long do your highs last if they last 2 hours smoke in an hour if they last an hour smoke in 30 minutes
    I on the other hand when i smoke i will get high and 10 mins later do the same thing
    happy tokin :bongin:

3. he means how long does he have to wait until he will get as high as he did in the morning...and to be honest, i dont wait long enough to find out so maybe someone else can help you...usually when i start to come down i smoke more...

4. Alright, I'm gonna wait till about 9:30 then. Give it 9 hours since the first smoke.

5. yeah u always get so damn baked so easily

6. Umm, the next morning?